Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Taylor Swift!!!!

cdgacoltsfan

Hopefully Swift stops showing up for games and the Kelce-Swift relationship is taken private till the end of the season. I get it - she sang "Welcome To New York" and it is a primetime game, so a confluence of stars (Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman, Blake Lively along with Swift) is bound to happen at the Big Apple.

I hope, starting with the next game, it is managed like the Brady-Gisele relationship early on when they were dating. Once they were married, there was no keeping Gisele out of the box for big games, if not all games. That bridge can be crossed when it gets there.

11 hours ago, RollerColt said:

I’m not a pop music fan. Never have been, never will. I’ll be ignoring all Chiefs games in the future until they inevitably break up and she writes a song about it. 

Yay for all the Swifties, but for me I’m just not able to give a care.

Not Falling for Fickle Seedy Men Again

Ever.. Ever.. Never... Never.. 

(Until next celebrity, of course)

I'm looking forward for the new album in few months

10 hours ago, chad72 said:

Hopefully Swift stops showing up for games and the Kelce-Swift relationship is taken private till the end of the season. I get it - she sang "Welcome To New York" and it is a primetime game, so a confluence of stars (Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman, Blake Lively along with Swift) is bound to happen at the Big Apple.

I hope, starting with the next game, it is managed like the Brady-Gisele relationship early on when they were dating. Once they were married, there was no keeping Gisele out of the box for big games, if not all games. That bridge can be crossed when it gets there.

It would be a surprise if it goes that far.. I hope he's focused on football and his career doesn't go South from here. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, King Colt said:

Typical starry-eyed children worshipping entertainers.  It is football not Dancing With The Stars. BTW the Chiefs were lucky to beat the Jets.

Mahomey doesn't look too happy or interested this season. The Jets could've picked him off another 2 times. 

I'm not a Taylor Swift fan - primarily because I've never heard a single one of her songs.

However - I think it's been a hoot to watch how cray cray everything has been on social media - in Kansas City Chiefs apparel - and - during game broadcasts.

Bet the NFL never expected this.......

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sb41champs said:

I'm not a Taylor Swift fan - primarily because I've never heard a single one of her songs.

However - I think it's been a hoot to watch how cray cray everything has been on social media - in Kansas City Chiefs apparel - and - during game broadcasts.

Bet the NFL never expected this.......

I've not heard her new albums in a decade, but  Many of her older songs are awesome

5 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have actually never been a fan of hers. I don't dislike her but her music isn't my kind of music. She doesn't have a great voice either, good but not great. To me great is Whitney Houston, Christina Aguilera as far as a voice. 

Whitney Houston was great! She had beauty and talent to match. It's a shame that she ruined her life with drugs and bad living. I still listen to her songs and watch videos of her. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

Whitney Houston was great! She had beauty and talent to match. It's a shame that she ruined her life with drugs and bad living. I still listen to her songs and watch videos of her. 

Yeah Christina is great too, Spears always got more hype and was more popular, why I have no idea. Christina has a much better voice and is even prettier. 

Whitney Houston may have the best voice of all-time regarding women. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah Christina is great too, Spears always got more hype and was more popular, why I have no idea. Christina has a much better voice and is even prettier. 

Whitney Houston may have the best voice of all-time regarding women. 

I'm in agreement with RollingStone, I've got Whitney as the 2nd greatest singer of all time. The #1 is Aretha Franklin. 

Right now my current favorite voice is Jay Buchanan from Rival Sons. He screams notes I wasn't sure the human voice was even capable of hitting.

Taylor is pretty and her songs are catchy. That's the perfect combination for a pop star. 

1 hour ago, RollerColt said:

I'm in agreement with RollingStone, I've got Whitney as the 2nd greatest singer of all time. The #1 is Aretha Franklin. 

Right now my current favorite voice is Jay Buchanan from Rival Sons. He screams notes I wasn't sure the human voice was even capable of hitting.

Taylor is pretty and her songs are catchy. That's the perfect combination for a pop star. 

Yeah it is the entertainment factor and how some entertainers can relate to teenage kids better. I have to admit, I had no idea who Spears was for at least 2 years after she had been popular. I knew who Christina was though because when a song of hers came on the radio, it stood out. Regarding women singers = Swift, Madonna - back in the day, Spears, Rhianna, and Beyonce just overwhelm people with the way they can entertain. None of them have great voices but good enough, then they entertain the best. Lee Ann Rhimes, Carrie Underwood, and Kelly Clarkson all have a much better voice than Taylor Swift does but they don't have the same sex appeal or popularity Swift does.

My top 5 women singers of all-time are - based on voice/hitting notes:

1. Whitney Houston - I actually have her #1.

2. Stevie Nicks

3. Aretha Franklin

4. Mariah Carey - When she first came out, she was Elite, could hit every note and loudly. Last 20 years, she hasn't been near the same. Listen to her early 90's music.

5. Christina Aguilera - Like Carey but she still has it.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah it is the entertainment factor and how some entertainers can relate to teenage kids better. I have to admit, I had no idea who Spears was for at least 2 years after she had been popular. I knew who Christina was though because when a song of hers came on the radio, it stood out. Regarding women singers = Swift, Madonna - back in the day, Spears, Rhianna, and Beyonce just overwhelm people with the way they can entertain. None of them have great voices but good enough, then they entertain the best. Lee Ann Rhimes, Carrie Underwood, and Kelly Clarkson all have a much better voice than Taylor Swift does but they don't have the same sex appeal or popularity Swift does.

My top 5 women singers of all-time are - based on voice/hitting notes:

1. Whitney Houston - I actually have her #1.

2. Stevie Nicks

3. Aretha Franklin

4. Mariah Carey - When she first came out, she was Elite, could hit every note and loudly. Last 20 years, she hasn't been near the same. Listen to her early 90's music.

5. Christina Aguilera - Like Carey but she still has it.

Mariah is just so damn talented. I'm sitting here thinking of so many female singers better than Taylor. 

Mary J. Bilge, Tina Turner, Adele (not a big fan of her music but can't deny the talent), Nina Simone... 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Mariah is just so damn talented. I'm sitting here thinking of so many female singers better than Taylor. 

Mary J. Bilge, Tina Turner, Adele (not a big fan of her music but can't deny the talent), Nina Simone... 

See above, I had Tina Turner right there regarding voice. I will think of some more shortly. This is kind of fun lmao 

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

See above, I had Tina Turner right there regarding voice. I will think of some more shortly. This is kind of fun lmao 

Ella Fitzgerald... She's definitely there. Maybe Rihanna? 

How do we feel about Joan Jett or even Dolly Parton? Shania Twain too? 

lol...

• Like 1

I like all kinds of music and pop music too, but lately very little of today's pop and a lot of music from Decades past. In fact ive heard that people in 20s-30's are streaming a lot more music from the past than todays. 

As far as kelce's probable pretend girl friend, I have never been a fan of hers and felt she was a untalented phony fortunately to be picked by the powers that be to be their star. 

But now because of her sudden  relevance to the NFL i have done some light research on her. I don't think much of her songs and their usually about failed relationships, even going back to when she was in high school. I didn't find her talented but did find people hating on her.

So now with a little YouTube research I've gone to not thinking much of her to someone who  doesn't like her music and think she is a more shallow phony than I thought before. 

I don't think it's a good look for the NFL or chiefs/Kelce fans. Most think its for publicity, but whether real or not who cares???

Football fans tune into to watch.football and all this hype is a turnoff to them. 

The NFL's credibility has been  questioned by many and this hype is not helping. 

I am just not a fan of Taylor's music, like I am not of Beyonce either. It caters towards teenage girls is probably why. I love 70's and 80's light rock and hard rock. I get into stuff like Phil Collins, Styx, Pink Floyd, Eagles, Fleet Wood Mac/Stevie/Buckingham, Kiss, Christopher Cross - great voice, Prince, then hardcore wise AC/DC, and Metallica rock out homer simpson GIF- me every time 'ONE' comes on from Metallica. I used to play that song when I lifted weights at 17/18/19 years old. It got me pumped. 

• Like 1

I'll rank 3 different bands right now, IMO their top 3 songs,

Top 3 Fleetwood Mac songs are

Sara (Gold) = Stevie Nicks

Gypsy (Silver) = Stevie Nicks

Secondhand News (Bronze) = Buckingham

Top 3 Pink Floyd songs are

1. Welcome to the Machine (Gold)

2. Brick in the Wall, long version (Silver)

3. Money, long version (Bronze)

Top 3 Phil Collins songs are

1. Take Me Home (Gold)

2. Both Sides of the Story (Silver)

3. In the Air Tonight (Bronze)

• Like 1

On 10/6/2023 at 1:18 AM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I'll rank 3 different bands right now, IMO their top 3 songs,

Top 3 Fleetwood Mac songs are

Sara (Gold) = Stevie Nicks

Gypsy (Silver) = Stevie Nicks

Secondhand News (Bronze) = Buckingham

Top 3 Pink Floyd songs are

1. Welcome to the Machine (Gold)

2. Brick in the Wall, long version (Silver)

3. Money, long version (Bronze)

Top 3 Phil Collins songs are

1. Take Me Home (Gold)

2. Both Sides of the Story (Silver)

3. In the Air Tonight (Bronze)

All 3 bands were excellent. Fleetwood Mac

with Stevie Nicks sexy looks and voice. 

Pink Floyd. .....I named a racing greyhound ''Dark Sarcasm" from the song Brick in the Wall. 

Phil Collins made lots of good content but even if he didn't do anything else but In the Air Tonight he should be commended. The theme for Miami Vice with cars like Ferrari's, Jai-Alai  and horse/greyhound racing, South Beach  and Babes. Lol. 

I like pop music, less now than before because I've been in retro mode lately and Pop music isn't as great as before imo. . But I really like Dua Lipa.....Camilla Cabella... Rihanna & Maroon 5 aren't hot now but made some music I liked. And how good was Katy Perry and Lady Gaga? 

Swift and her music just doesn't appeal to me....just like the artist's I mentioned above may not appeal to others. Maybe Kelce is a swifty  but I'm not. haha

• Like 1

On 10/1/2023 at 8:23 PM, cdgacoltsfan said:

Is anyone watching???? Taylor Swift is at the game tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not sure who is playing....who cares... Taylor freaking Swift is there!!!!!!!

Okay and? Perry Cox Reaction GIF

man also so sick of hearing about her. If the biggest story line of the nfl year is some chick dating a football player, then the league has serious issues