Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week#4, Rams @ Colts, Sunday, October 1st, 1:00PM EDT

NFLfan

Rams @ Colts  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

2. 2. How many sacks will the Colts have?

3. 3. How many receiving yards will Puka Nacua have for the Rams?

• Less than 50
    • 50 to 100
    • More than 100
    • Who's Puka Nacua??

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/01/2023 at 05:10 PM

10 minutes ago, smittywerb said:

What?!  AR just threw a catchable ball.  Not a perfect throw but it was catchable.  Any good tight end catches that.  We knew AR wasn’t the most accurate QB, but some of these throws would’ve been caught by better receivers.  It hits your hands, you catch it.

He has 5 completions today. 5. That’s FIVE!!! For the whole game up to now.

35.7% completion percentage 

Just now, richard pallo said:

Shane is making millions of dollars to make dumb calls and bypass points.  This is basic coaching.

Calm down, how many fg did we take last week. He takes points when he thinks its the right move and goes for it when he thinks we need too.

1 minute ago, richard pallo said:

Shane is making millions of dollars to make dumb calls and bypass points.  This is basic coaching.

Okay let’s say Shane takes the three there and let’s even say Gay hit his kick earlier it’s still 23-14.  It’s still a two score game which it is now.

Just now, IndySouthsider said:

He has 5 completions today. 5. That’s FIVE!!! For the whole game up to now.

have you been watching the game or you going off of stats like most people do?  Is he playing the best game right now, no.  But he’s facing pressure on almost every drop back and his receivers aren’t making catches when the ball hit their hands.

Just now, smittywerb said:

have you been watching the game or you going off of stats like most people do?  Is he playing the best game right now, no.  But he’s facing pressure on almost every drop back and his receivers aren’t making catches when the ball hit their hands.

Yes. 

He needs more completions. Period. You can defend it all you want. But you have to make completions to win football games at this level.

• Like 1

Just now, IndySouthsider said:

Yes. 

He needs more completions. Period. You can defend it all you want. But you have to make completions to win football games at this level.

I literally just said he’s not playing a good game.  How is that me defending him?  I’m saying it’s not just him.  Sorry if you want me to blindly say it’s all his fault because it’s not.

Just now, compuls1v3 said:

AR looking good now!!!

Yes he is and the offense is coming to life, that’s what I was talking about in the first half.  If the QB plays well the offense goes well if he doesn’t the offense doesn’t.  This has been the tale of two halves from Richardson.