Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts work out J.J. Taylor

compuls1v3

3 hours ago, ColtsGermany said:

Get him and we're SB bound! :P

Really, I don't see the sense of working out players like this.... 

If you want to put pressure on taylor, you need at least get someone like Robinson or Fournette to work out or sign. 

That's not what this is.  This is on the heels of Hull being ruled out for the season, and in case we need to replace or add an end of bench RB.....

5 hours ago, ColtsGermany said:

Get him and we're SB bound! :P

Really, I don't see the sense of working out players like this.... 

If you want to put pressure on taylor, you need at least get someone like Robinson or Fournette to work out or sign. 

you think the Colts are trying to put pressure on JT by bringing in JJ Taylor for a workout? lol

22 minutes ago, J@son said:

you think the Colts are trying to put pressure on JT by bringing in JJ Taylor for a workout? lol

Hm... You're right.

But I think they should bring pressure. At least work out some bigger names to be prepared if we trade him. 

2 hours ago, Jackie Daytona said:

That's not what this is.  This is on the heels of Hull being ruled out for the season, and in case we need to replace or add an end of bench RB.....

Forgot about Hull. 

My fault :worthy:

54 minutes ago, J@son said:

I think they should give him Taylor's number and he could just wear his jersey.  When JJ leaves or retires, we could retire the number in his honor instead lol

3 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

@compuls1v3

To be clear, I have no issue with you.   I don’t think you were deliberately misleading.   Not at all.   It was just a fluke.  Unintentional.    Your post was fine.   :thmup:

I don't think he deliberately did it either, but it is misleading. He probably didn't even realize it haha 

1 hour ago, NewColtsFan said:

@compuls1v3

To be clear, I have no issue with you.   I don’t think you were deliberately misleading.   Not at all.   It was just a fluke.  Unintentional.    Your post was fine.   :thmup:

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I don't think he deliberately did it either, but it is misleading. He probably didn't even realize it haha 

Oh come on now, I don't buy for a second that it wasn't deliberate.  :funny:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

@compuls1v3

LOL.  I was TOTALLY being misleading.  In good fun though.  Hopefully I didn't * too many people off.  I love this forum!

• Thanks 1

• Superman changed the title to Colts work out JJ Taylor
  • Superman changed the title to Colts work out J.J. Taylor