Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Season Opener: Jaguars @ Colts, Sunday, September 10, 2023, 1:00 PM ET

NFLfan

Who scores the first TD for the Colts?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who scores the first TD for the Colts?

• Pierce
    • Pittman
    • Another WR, not Pierce or Pittman
    • A TE
    • Deon Jackson
    • Another RB/FB, not Jackson
    • Anthony Richardson
    • Another player on offense not already mentioned
    • Colts defense
    • Colts will not score a TD today
    • Special teams (return for a TD or other TD on special teams

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/10/2023 at 05:05 PM

1 minute ago, stitches said:

Indeed! He can use someone to tell him that. And not just to tell him that but for him to listen... 

I think Downs was a step in the right direction. Stepped away from his previous prototype for someone that can separate.

• Like 3

Just now, smittywerb said:

Man, Zaire Franklin is an animal.  His play recognition and hit power is insane.

his hit power carried him before he had the experience. now after a full season, and next to leornard and an athletic speed, its a good room

• Like 4

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• They make a heck of a lot more money than I do. Even those on the practice squad are making life changing money.    To be completely honest, as an educator I feel more like trash nowadays. One of those moments where I feel like I’m failing as a man, a husband, a father and a teacher. I would absolutely never consider an honest working NFL player as trash. 
    • Food for thought… Once again, you continue to be your own worst enemy.     The Colts overall TE room is loaded with young players most of whom have had very little playing time for a variety of reasons.   So if you want to say the room might not be ranked high, that’s fair.    But you don’t say that.  You call them “trash”.  Why you feel that’s appropriate is a mystery.   Whenever you try the internet tough guy approach it typically blows up on you.     No one is trash.     You ignore the last three years and the QB and HC carousel the Colts have dealt with.  All of which has impacted the Colts weapons, especially the TE’s.   Ballard has publicly talked about how promising he thinks his TE room might be.   Woods, Granson, Ogletree, Mallory and MAC.    Only MAC is questionable and that’s because the salary hasn’t matched expectations.  But the first four?   All are promising.   They’re just young and looking for opportunity.  But they are NOT trash.     There’s a difference.     
    • Some of the coaches?   That sounds plural to me.   To the best of my knowledge the focus in this community has only been on one coach who may not be maximizing the players the Colts have.   And that’s the defensive coordinator.  He’s been a hot topic of conversation.  But I’m not aware of any other coach being viewed in a negative light. 
    • Insane that this has been going on since 2015. From what I gather it’s due to the NFL making Sunday Ticket too expensive on purpose so only a select amount of people can purchase it, forcing most to use CBS and Fox. 
    • Many are calling the Pacers pick of Furphy as a huge draft steal. Most projections had him in the top 20 of the 1st round, and even a few felt he could be as early as top 5!    That young man could be a huge contributor for the team next year. 
  • Members