Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Eagles Colts Joint Practice 8/22

1 minute ago, adubb84 said:

Maybe it’s just me, but it “seems” like Sirianni wanted to prove a point today and has his guys pumped up today. Based on the tweets we got bullied today. Will be interesting to see how Thursday unfolds. 

To be fair, most of the reporters are Eagles reporters. So limited information on anything the Colts may have done well. Eagles are one of the best defensive teams in the league and they've only added weapons, so I don't expect us to easily score on them. 

I'm interested to see how everything goes in the actual game. I don't think we should take too much away from this practice other than our team is young and has some growing to do. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, adubb84 said:

Maybe it’s just me, but it “seems” like Sirianni wanted to prove a point today and has his guys pumped up today. Based on the tweets we got bullied today. Will be interesting to see how Thursday unfolds. 

After they beat us by 1 measly point last year in a game we controlled for 59 minutes, dude jumped into the stands and celebrated with fans like he just won the SB. He is a class act that is for sure. I am glad KC beat them in the SB, what comes around goes around The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)

• Like 4

1 minute ago, cjwhiskers said:

To be fair, most of the reporters are Eagles reporters. So limited information on anything the Colts may have done well. Eagles are one of the best defensive teams in the league and they've only added weapons, so I don't expect us to easily score on them. 

I'm interested to see how everything goes in the actual game. I don't think we should take too much away from this practice other than our team is young and has some growing to do. 

To the bolded, the bias was shining through quite clearly. However, it isn’t a coincidence that Nick isn’t a fan of us and magically a giant scrum unfolds. I mean….He picked up a flag that was thrown and handed it back to the ref. AT A PRACTICE. He for sure put some extra mustard on the hotdog today lol. It meant something to him today. 

Inevitably, yes our team has some growing to do. Just would feel better if I knew how we actually did. 

• Like 1

Just now, adubb84 said:

To the bolded, the bias was shining through quite clearly. However, it isn’t a coincidence that Nick isn’t a fan of us and magically a giant scrum unfolds. I mean….He picked up a flag that was thrown and handed it back to the ref. AT A PRACTICE. He for sure put some extra mustard on the hotdog today lol. It meant something to him today. 

Inevitably, yes our team has some growing to do. Just would feel better if I knew how we actually did. 

Yeah his team did great trying to bully the Chiefs, how did that work out lmao . 

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

After they beat us by 1 measly point last year in a game we controlled for 59 minutes, dude jumped into the stands and celebrated with fans like he just won the SB. He is a class act that is for sure. I am glad KC beat them in the SB, what comes around goes around The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)

I was beyond elated seeing them lose in the Super Bowl. Nick has this bravado that makes him easy to dislike. Not a fan of that guy at all. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, adubb84 said:

Man, this “practice” meant something to Nick

for sure. 

He doesn’t like the Colts because of what they did to Frank Reich, that was clear last year.

With that said this game is pre-season.  It doesn’t mean anything other than for guys trying to win jobs.  The Colts aren’t going to over react to one practice.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, stitches said:

This is so weird... why is he there? I legit don't know. He wants a trade and doesn't want to be with the Colts anymore, the Colts have given him permission to seek a trade. He's not healthy to practice... So what is he doing there? 

Showing his 4th Point of Contact.

If I don't see the Colts dishing out hits on both sides of the ball, I'll be disappointed. I want AR to steam roll players. If he does I'll consider the season a success before the season gets started.

BTW, my wife doesn't let me go to games live anymore, not sure why, though.

22 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

He doesn’t like the Colts because of what they did to Frank Reich, that was clear last year.

With that said this game is pre-season.  It doesn’t mean anything other than for guys trying to win jobs.  The Colts aren’t going to over react to one practice.

Agree on all fronts!

My main position is based on Philly reporting their players practiced with a much bigger chip on their shoulders. That seemed clear to me at least. 

4 minutes ago, Matabix said:

If I don't see the Colts dishing out hits on both sides of the ball, I'll be disappointed. I want AR to steam roll players. If he does I'll consider the season a success before the season gets started.

BTW, my wife doesn't let me go to games live anymore, not sure why, though.

“Let?”

31 minutes ago, Coltsbluefan said:

I lived in Southern Indiana most of my life,for the past 3 years have lived just 50 mins away from Philly.The media and the fans think the Eagles won’t have much of a problem getting back to the Superbowl this year,hope some team like the 49ers destroy them this year.

Philly media is always the worst... Tasteless often 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, stitches said:

I mean is anyone surprised Eagles have a very deep roster in almost every premium position and we are a very young team at the premium positions. It’s great they are getting the experience going against the likes of AJ Brown and that crazy good DL the eagles have, but I never want to see Kenny Moore covering AJ Brown again lol. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zoltan said:

I mean is anyone surprised Eagles have a very deep roster in almost every premium position and we are a very young team at the premium positions. It’s great they are getting the experience going against the likes of AJ Brown and that crazy good DL the eagles have, but I never want to see Kenny Moore covering AJ Brown again lol. 

The Eagles trenches are what Ballard wishes he built with the Colts. Oh... and they have a proven franchise QB and all pro receivers too.. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Zoltan said:

sad monty python and the holy grail GIF

Yeah... I mean we were going to be outclassed against the league runner up. Probably would've been more shocking had we walked in and just owned the place.

• Like 1