Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2nd round Pick hopes...

TimetobringDfence!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, BlackTiger said:

Can yall not post spoilers a minute or so before the pick airs?

I want to watch on tv, not follow this on twitter.  

apologies if I jumped. I'm watching the PFF coverage and they were doing their breakdown on him and thought it was safe

Am I the only one who watched our games last season? Everybody was complaining about how people kept getting hit in the backfield qbs and runningbacks… go back and look at the game threads if you don’t believe me.  Why didn’t we go oline at any point in the most likely to be successful rounds? Everybody singing Koombayah now because you have to be that way to play your best but still the oline is on the field for a reason.

1 hour ago, ColtV said:

apologies if I jumped. I'm watching the PFF coverage and they were doing their breakdown on him and thought it was safe

No worries, it was only seconds before the pick was made and seemed unintentional 

I just think its more fun to hear on tv first than see it in text here

3 minutes ago, BlackTiger said:

No worries, it was only seconds before the pick was made and seemed unintentional 

I just think its more fun to hear on tv first than see it in text here

I gave up on nfl network/espn coverage waiting to announce picks due to advertiser demands or trying to draw out the spectacle. I found pff's coverage on YouTube and I'm not going back!

3 hours ago, strt182 said:

will be fun seeing Levis twice a year hopefully the Titans didnt get the better QB time will tell.

I don’t think they did at all. First of all most NFL people liked Richardson’s potential over Levis’. Second, I feel Indy has the better offensive coaching and players around the QB than TN has. 

8 hours ago, Moosejawcolt said:

I am coming at it more from a position of supporting Richardson. Ogeltree coming back from injury. They need a tightend on this roster that could do more than run. None of th guys on the roster can block. We r now building this team based on Richardson's skill set.  Love Washington.

Thank God we didn’t go TE;  would’ve been an *ic move.

6 hours ago, Boss7894 said:

Am I the only one who watched our games last season? Everybody was complaining about how people kept getting hit in the backfield qbs and runningbacks… go back and look at the game threads if you don’t believe me.  Why didn’t we go oline at any point in the most likely to be successful rounds? Everybody singing Koombayah now because you have to be that way to play your best but still the oline is on the field for a reason.

Good talent can still be had and Ballard mentioned this in his pre-draft presser. I think we're going Jon Gaines, Sidy Sow or Nick Saldiveri in the next rounds.

1 hour ago, Solid84 said:

Good talent can still be had and Ballard mentioned this in his pre-draft presser. I think we're going Jon Gaines, Sidy Sow or Nick Saldiveri in the next rounds.

Ballard said depth guys... all the guys you mentioned I read said that they Might be starters in a YEAR or TWO... We don't need that... We had last option guys starting last year and look where that got us?

Archived