Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 NFL Draft -- April 27th to April 29

NFLfan

Just now, chad72 said:

Ballard, yo, the run on OL is happening, better get ours :) 

Whoever we are targeting... IMO it will be considered a reach... they don't feel comfortable taking him really high so they keep trading back. Or I could be wrong... lets see. 

• Like 1

Just now, stitches said:

Whoever we are targeting... IMO it will be considered a reach... they don't feel comfortable taking him really high so they keep trading back. Or I could be wrong... lets see. 

My contest pick (can’t spell his name DT) from Northwestern, lol :) 

Just now, stitches said:

Ah, the reverse Ben Banogu approach. Or at least iirc he traded up for Banogu.

Just now, chad72 said:

My contest pick (can’t spell his name DT) from Northwestern, lol :) 

I want Mauch here methinks... or Hiyat... or... a CB... still a lot of good players out there. Drew Sanders is interesting if we are not sure Leonard will be back... 

5 minutes ago, stitches said:

We have 4 5ths now... This one is an early one. We might use some of them to target move up in the 3d... 

The Colts now have four 5’s.   Two high, two low.   If you packaged all four picks, it would get you to the bottom of the 3rd.   And that’s assuming you could find a team willing to do that deal.  

Also….   The Colts traded down again and got another 4.   That’s two high picks in that round.   I suspect more trades are coming.  But I don’t see anything big or surprising. 

• Like 1