Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 16: Chargers @ Colts, MNF, December 26, 2022, 8:15 PM ET

NFLfan

Just now, Smoke317 said:

Herbert been looking kinda skittish thus far.  We need to help him get into the playoffs so hopefully they keep Staley and give us a chance at Sean Payton. 

Sean Payton isn’t coming here. I’d prefer the other way, Staley coaches good D, so I’d want him over Gus Bradley.

3 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Sean Payton isn’t coming here. I’d prefer the other way, Staley coaches good D, so I’d want him over Gus Bradley.

Only Chargers, Cowboys, or if he wanted to oversee a total rebuild in Houston are better opportunities.  Chargers or Cowboys could make playoff runs and retain their coaches. We’re better set up than Cardinals, Panthers, or Broncos. 

4 minutes ago, JlynRN said:

Wow another challenge won.

It stinks that these refs are so bad that they force Jeff to use both of his challenges in the 1st Quarter, so now he gets a 3rd but if they make 2 more bad calls against us, we're out of options!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Lancer1 said:

It stinks that these refs are so bad that they force Jeff to use both of his challenges in the 1st Quarter, so now he gets a 3rd but if they make 2 more bad calls against us, we're out of options!

Should be unlimited as long as you win, why punish a team for refs sucking ?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

Only Chargers, Cowboys, or if he wanted to oversee a total rebuild in Houston are better opportunities.  Chargers or Cowboys could make playoff runs and retain their coaches. We’re better set up than Cardinals, Panthers, or Broncos. 

One word - Irsay.

Jim Harbaugh and Sean Payton are staying away. I’ll be glad if I’m wrong 

• Like 1