Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 13: Colts @ Cowboys, SNF, December 4th, 2022, 8:15PM ET

NFLfan

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

He's with his face to the ball on contested 50/50 shots. Uses his body excellent. 

But agree he can body catch at times. But struggles on routes though too, and thinks too much when tosses are out front of him.

He'll improve. Just needs time. When it clicks, he'll click, and be very good. 

He's young. I'm sure Reggie will clean that up this summer.

• Like 1

Just now, OffensivelyPC said:

That doesn’t make the incomplete incapable of being challenged. You can still challenge and not have to pick up the flag.

You can’t challenge something that was ruled incomplete that also had a PF on it. If Franklin doesn’t lay out that hit, then it could have been challenged. Refs ruled it incomplete on the field, so Franklin’s hit came AFTER the play was ruled dead. That’s why Indy couldn’t challenge, even if they wanted to. 

8 minutes ago, DougDew said:

LOL.  I said two things in this thread.  Both are true. 

Should have thrown to the EZ in the first half.....golly we did now from the 16 and got a TD....go figure.

And I said we should not have been aggressive at the end of the half.   And something bad happened. 

That isn't a Parks/Jeff narrative.  Its intelligence.    

Sorry... you open every game, with "bad play calling"... 

rinse, repeat... same narrative... 

Just now, Indyfan4life said:

You can’t challenge something that was ruled incomplete that also had a PF on it. If Franklin doesn’t lay out that hit, then it could have been challenged. Refs ruled it incomplete on the field, so Franklin’s hit came AFTER the play was ruled dead. That’s why Indy couldn’t challenge, even if they wanted to. 

That can’t be a real rule. 

1 minute ago, Indyfan4life said:

Eh, okay I guess