Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 12: Steelers @ Colts, MNF, Nov. 28, 2022, 8:15PM ET

NFLfan

Just now, coming on strong said:

we are 8th now in the draft moved up a lot .   looks like we got our future QB so i am not mad at all .   we have a real chance of getting the number two spot only one game out

Unpopular but I don't see a dominant QB in this group this year...all have flaws

Just now, Demun said:

Unpopular but I don't see a dominant QB in this group this year...all have flaws

ill just take the chance over band aid washed up QBs    if the QB looks horrible in 2023 guess what we will have another top pick for the really strong 2024 draft .    i will take the chance any day over a band aid which we know has zero chance of growth

• Like 1

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

All you Reich haters you can see this wasn’t a Reich issue.

Nonsense it’s absolutely a Reich and Ballard issue. You can’t erase the stink in season. It’s why firing a coach mid season is pointless. We need to eliminate all of the past. They are tainted. This is the least likable colts team since The Painter experience 

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

All you Reich haters you can see this wasn’t a Reich issue.

reich was 3-2-1 with ryan and taylor both healthy .   jeff so far is 1-2   i love jeff as a player but there is a reason guys arent hired off the couch to be a head coach .    people have convinced themselves a 40-33 coach with 5 different starting QBs  is bad .   those same people believe jeff who has proven nothing is better than 20 years experience from frank .

Just now, holeymoley99 said:

If the crew isnt calling Haack getting creamed on an obvious play which would have kept drive alive they arent calling a P.I. there for sure.

Steelers getting calls is nothing new though. 1995 AFCCG, 2005 season Bettis SB etc.

Just now, IndySouthsider said:

Nonsense it’s absolutely a Reich and Ballard issue. You can’t erase the stink in season. It’s why firing a coach mid season is pointless. We need to eliminate all of the past. They are tainted. This is the least likable colts team since The Painter experience 

It’s a Ballard issue and it comes right down to talent. Then add Irsay to it for forcing a QB chande when there were only downgrades.

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Look back. Frank's offense put up some really good stats the last 5 years with average talent.

Average talent?

You mean top tier offensive linemen, and a top 3 running back? He put too much pressure on that offensive line. Only helped them with running backs picking up free rushers.

Frank’s playbook got stale. He was trying to run the old Marchibroda K-Gun. And didn’t evolve it to fit the team personnel. Frank and Chris Ballard were definitely not on the same page with building the team. We saw the fallout of it this season. 

This offensive personnel is built for smashmouth football. 

It’s time for a total rebuild.