Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 12: Steelers @ Colts, MNF, Nov. 28, 2022, 8:15PM ET

NFLfan

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Nah they are doing much better tonight, they only have missed a face mask that would have gave us a key 1st down and a roughing the punter. Other than that I give them an A.

you only need to keep games close to keep people in their seats. I will never take an NFL ref seriously and it has nearly killed my passion for football.

• Thanks 1

If we want to maximize JT’s talents then we need to build a playbook around 21 and 22 personnel with a real fullback. Pittman would be perfect for that offensive set. Believe it or not… So would Dulin. I have graded him as our best blocking receiver, this season. 

And I like the growth of Woods. He could become a legit tight end in this league. 

• Like 1

Just now, coming on strong said:

arm chair gms know sam is trash after two games .  i would hate to see this forum if it existed in 1998 with manning

Manning was a high 1st round pick who every knew would be good, even with all the INT's in 98 everyone could see he was going to be special. Sam is a 6th round pick who nobody knows anything about, he looked terrible in his two chances to show something. The list of 6th round QB's to do something in the NFL is miniscule. I mean its tiny. Sam MIGHT be a backup QB in this league. Bad comparison.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Maybe the passing designs are developed due to the talent at the receiver positions??

I don’t see it that way. We are still using Frank’s playbook. Maybe with some minor tweaks and bigger sets. It’s near impossible to create a new playbook midseason. Frank got too cute… Put too much on the 5 offensive linemen. Didn’t give them any help. Saturday started to max protect, and then JT started going off.