Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 12: Steelers @ Colts, MNF, Nov. 28, 2022, 8:15PM ET

NFLfan

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

As good as our defense has been, they have been disappointing as well. It seems like in most games when we get a lead, they let up and give up long drives. Pitt had a 3rd and 9 on this drive and they get an easy 1st down. Last week, Hurts shreds us at the end.

Yeah, that's my impression as well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

I even Mae the comment last year that I belive the Oline let him down early in the season. I thought Wentz was playing sell early on. Then he regressed and I attributed it to him getting hit so much and go back to bad habits. Getting hit had an effect a destroys a qbs career. This Olne had really been a joke skn e even last year. They were crap in those 2 late games last year and it has just spiraled.

Are you following the game?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

As good as our defense has been, they have been disappointing as well. It seems like in most games when we get a lead, they let up and give up long drives. Pitt had a 3rd and 9 on this drive and they get an easy 1st down. Last week, Hurts shreds us at the end.

Agreed, although in all fairness when you hold teams under 20 points like they did against Washington and Philly, your offense should score more than that to help you out

1 minute ago, BlackTiger said:

So is our turnover problem.  I just cant say wait until next year to draft a qb

We might miss out on them if they go high and waste more years 

Hooker has some flaw sure, So do matt and sam.  We might be able to get him with a late second or third round pick too

Don't  hold your breath. To many teams in front of them need a qb. I say tear down next year. Trade players of value and get rid of those like Leonard. Then draft best LT ,Dend or Corner next year. Draft qb in 2024 as h  u have capital and have a worse record  because u have gone nuke on 2023 season

1 minute ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Yeah, that's my impression as well.

I almost think everytime we have a team 3rd and long, that team will get a 1st down. I would love to see the stats on what teams give up 3rd and long's that are converted into 1st downs. We have had a a lot. It could be 3rd and 15 and I still don't feel comfortable.

• Like 1