Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game 3: Chiefs @ Colts, Sept. 25th, 1PM

NFLfan

1 minute ago, Jackie Daytona said:

Well....every stop is needed.

Best thing a QB can do.  Peyton did all the time.

Maybe for a QB with his style and mobility.  Peyton wasn't a terribly mobile guy either.  There are plenty of QB's with the skillset to avoid dropping to the turf at the first sign of pressure.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yeah because AR wasn’t 100%.  The Colts are clearly being protective of him after last year and frankly the Luck situation.  Irsay has said more than once they learned from the Luck mistakes and would be more cautious with AR.  You are trying to create QB controversy that doesn’t exist.
    • No he was signed to be a backup to AR.  Just like Gardner last year.  The Colts have no plans for him beyond being a backup who they hope doesn’t play much.
    • The only game he’s gone out of and comeback in in was the Steelers game and it was clear he wasn’t close to 100%.  Again he’s been legit injured.  That has nothing to do with toughness.  That’s pure and utter nonsense.  If you want to question if he is durable due to the injuries or is he injury prone that’s fair and a very different conversation as there is lots of proof to suggest those things are very big concerns.  
    • Like I said it’s one of the three scenarios.  Is he just the most unlucky guy in the nfl to basically get knocked out or injured in every game he’s played in,  is it his toughness , or is it his durability? I’m mostly talking about the games that he got sidelined and then came back in. Why did he go out if he was capable of still playing?  Maybe I’m remembering it wrong. Oh and  When I say toughness of course he’s tough. He’s in the nfl.  What I am referring to is what I would call  stupid toughness, like let’s say he’s hurting and for better or for worse he leads the team even though he’s not feeling 100%.  Is he the type of player that has that psychotic level drive in him?  It just seems like after every hit he has the look on his face like “ oh my god that hurt”. Maybe he’s just really expressive but It looks almost like every hit rocks him and I’m just asking the question does he have a low pain tolerance or is he just not durable?   I def don’t think he’s under some curse that makes him have bad luck to get hurt in almost every game he plays. There has to be an explanation on why it keeps happening to him. 
    • I think (hope) it will all come together and finally click for him and he'll be our long term QB. If not we'll bottom out and try again at the top of the draft like most teams do until they get it right.    AR is an intriguing one because he's got all the stuff you'd want a QB to have. He's just gotta put it together.  If he can't put it together, he'll just be another in the long line of top picks who busted.
  • Members

• kornstar

kornstar 138

• Nesjan3

Nesjan3 2,769

• rockywoj

rockywoj 1,862

• SurfinKal

SurfinKal 277

• cbear

cbear 740

• Jason_