Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Band-Aid Ballard

boo2202

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

I also saw when carr gets a extension it will be somewhere in the 5 year 180 million range. I don’t see the colts doing that with a QB that hasn’t won anything.

People love to throw out numbers so I’m skeptical on that number.  I don’t see the Raiders doing that.  The new GM and coach will want their own guy.  If Dodds goes there we would have the advantage.  Can’t stick your old mentor.   I just read where two seconds could get it done.

2 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

People love to throw out numbers so I’m skeptical on that number.  I don’t see the Raiders doing that.  The new GM and coach will want their own guy.  If Dodds goes there we would have the advantage.  Can’t stick your old mentor.   I just read where two seconds could get it done.

That is what he would  get if traded too. If traded he  is going to want and he will get a extension. I can’t wait until March. Get this all over with again. I am tired of the hamster wheel.

9 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Where did you read this?   Link, please!   

And we’d have no advantage.   Dodds can’t be viewed as giving away the Raiders most tradable asset for a bargain price to a longtime friend.   Adds are, the Raiders will get more than two 2’s for Carr.   

8 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

That is what he would  get if traded too. If traded he  is going to want and he will get a extension. I can’t wait until March. Get this all over with again. I am tired of the hamster wheel.

One of his receivers on the Raiders is also a FA:  Zay Jones.  He looked good Saturday.  Very fast.  His projected new contract two years 12m.  Affordable.

1 hour ago, shasta519 said:

But it's all speculation. I just think saying there was NO way the Colts could have drafted Herbert is wrong and it creates a false premise, which in part, fuels this false choice that it was Wentz or crap.

This. For me this is the full story. I think you nailed it. 

Chris Ballard was very picky about what job he took. The demand for his services ran sky high. He came to Indy because we had Andrew Luck. There's no doubt in my mind about that. There isnt a GM out there who doesnt consider these factors. We had Luck, we have an owner who's known for giving folks a free hand, opens up the checkbook, and overall Colts fans are amenable compared to some other fanbases. 

That QB left and Ballard had to deal with a truth  that most GMs know. Without a readymade QB, you're going to suffer quite a bit. I think if we didnt have Luck, Ballard doesnt take the Colts job. Now, the story is Luck left the front office blindsided but that isnt necessarily true. There were murmurs for more than a year that he was considering walking. The people who saw him all the time knew how his mind was wired, they also saw what the pain was doing to the kid. I'd argue that from 2018, they could have traded that asset but i totally understand why or how you dont do that. Especially not in Indy where we'd moved on from 18 only to see him go to multiple SBs. So i will grant Ballard 2018. However since then there have been elite QBs drafted. It's all a matter of how you think of the draft and what your strategic decisions are. 

All that to say we are where we are because of strategic choices made by Chris Ballard, and he has said as much.

We chose to roll with veterans which highlights a bit of a win-now mentality, and as far as results, the 1st vet retired as well which put us behind the 8 ball again. Then the next vet has proven why his old team drafted a young QB and gave him the job. So here we are looking again, and we're seeing all kinds of names mentioned but honestly if i'm CB the only question i want to know is whether Rodgers or Russ will be available. If the answer is no, then you sit your butt down and roll with Wentz again, load up on as many skill positions as possible, then go get a rookie QB in the QB-rich 23 class while hoping Wentz can stay injury free and maybe produce one more win than he did this year.

We are where we are because Ballard made choices, the options at the time may not have been extremely pleasant to him but you have to make HARD choices as a GM and every choice he's made has been met with risks that have all come true. From Luck retiring (not a shocker if you followed closely and for someone on the inside certainly couldn't have been as big a splash as the media made it out to be), to Rivers retiring (not a shocker), to Wentz cratering (not a shocker). At this point, i have been made to understand that CB is rolling with a different standard of risk appreciation. I think he will be more aggressive about pursuing a top QB but unfortunately, i dont think we see that until 2023.

2 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Where did you read this?   Link, please!   

And we’d have no advantage.   Dodds can’t be viewed as giving away the Raiders most tradable asset for a bargain price to a longtime friend.   Adds are, the Raiders will get more than two 2’s for Carr.   

Just read it within the last two hours.  Now I have to try and find it.  It wouldn’t be a give away.  Just saying their relationship should help facilitate a deal.   That’s just human nature.  Ballard always has said it has to be a win win.

I am just tired of all the QB drama every year. Even the teams that don’t have a elite QB have their quarterbacks for more then a year. I just want it to stop. I am actually tired of the downright hatred toward Carson. It’s like everyone thinks like he wants  to lose. I am sure he wants to win and works hard. Sometimes it just doesn’t work out. It’s not his fault,

25 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

I am just tired of all the QB drama every year. Even the teams that don’t have a elite QB have their quarterbacks for more then a year. I just want it to stop. I am actually tired of the downright hatred toward Carson. It’s like everyone thinks like he wants  to lose. I am sure he wants to win and works hard. Sometimes it just doesn’t work out. It’s not his fault,

Left handed shovel passes are 100% his fault. 

21 minutes ago, Captain_Colts1317 said:

Left handed shovel passes are 100% his fault. 

That post had nothing to do what was his fault or not. It’s about how hateful fans can be. They just want to call him names ect, Cant  even have a actual conversation with them. My point was sometimes things dont work out. There is no reason to be so hateful.

5 hours ago, Colt.45 said:

All that to say we are where we are because of strategic choices made by Chris Ballard, and he has said as much.

We are where we are because Ballard made choices, the options at the time may not have been extremely pleasant to him but you have to make HARD choices as a GM and every choice he's made has been met with risks that have all come true. From Luck retiring (not a shocker if you followed closely and for someone on the inside certainly couldn't have been as big a splash as the media made it out to be), to Rivers retiring (not a shocker), to Wentz cratering (not a shocker). At this point, i have been made to understand that CB is rolling with a different standard of risk appreciation. I think he will be more aggressive about pursuing a top QB but unfortunately, i dont think we see that until 2023.

Yep. The bolded is exactly right. They have made strategic decisions and taken certain paths...and that is how the Colts ended up with their current dilemma. The idea that they had no choice but to go down the paths they took is a false one...and definitely presents a different standard when it comes to accountability. 

I don't know what they will do now, but if I had to guess, it will involved drafting a QB at some point.

I don't think Ballard did his due diligence in assessing the trade with Philly. Simply took Reich's opinion and went with it it before evaluating the pros and con.  Well, they need to owned it, as we fans that are discontented as much, we will always echo the words, "Wait till next year" again and again and again...

25 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Ballard has made mistakes but without him here we have no Taylor or Nelson, Defo, or Leonard, so he has also made brilliant moves. Nobody is perfect. In a way I like it when he says it is not about 1 player when it comes to a QB but without good QB play you go nowhere. 

Yeah I agree. Last week on 1070 the analytics guy from PFF was on JMV. He mentioned that they have the Colts ranked in the top 5 of teams in terms of draft picks outperforming their position since Ballard became the GM. I don't know all the details in terms of how they calculate the numbers but the notion that the Colts consistently find good value on the draft picks is easy for me to believe. I think it's easy to think of draft picks in terms of boom or bust but it's not always the case. For example a guy like Tyquan Lewis was contributing until he got hurt. He doesn't solve the Colts pass rush problem but he was a nice part of the rotation. Anthony Walker wasn't given a second contract but he was a big contributor since his rookie year.

I also heard JMV's interview with Venturi last week and he summarized his criticism by saying Ballard has done a good job with the middle/lower part of the roster and depth but the very top tier players, particularly at premium positions, is where we need to do better. I don't live by every word Venturi says but I think it's a fair critique.  

If Ballard can hit another home run it can quickly change things. The Chiefs went an entire season without a wide receiver touchdown back in 2014 or 2015. They land Tyreek Hill in round 5 a year or two later and how we view their receiving group is radically different. Obviously Mahomes really helped this too.

It's a big offseason for Ballard. The Colts have more holes and/or question marks and at important positions.  Hopefully he nails the offseason. You can't solve everything at once but just don't want to be sitting here next year with the same question marks as have right now. 

3 minutes ago, ar7 said:

Yeah I agree. Last week on 1070 the analytics guy from PFF was on JMV. He mentioned that they have the Colts ranked in the top 5 of teams in terms of draft picks outperforming their position since Ballard became the GM. I don't know all the details in terms of how they calculate the numbers but the notion that the Colts consistently find good value on the draft picks is easy for me to believe. I think it's easy to think of draft picks in terms of boom or bust but it's not always the case. For example a guy like Tyquan Lewis was contributing until he got hurt. He doesn't solve the Colts pass rush problem but he was a nice part of the rotation. Anthony Walker wasn't given a second contract but he was a big contributor since his rookie year.

I also heard JMV's interview with Venturi last week and he summarized his criticism by saying Ballard has done a good job with the middle/lower part of the roster and depth but the very top tier players, particularly at premium positions, is where we need to do better. I don't live by every word Venturi says but I think it's a fair critique.  

If Ballard can hit another home run it can quickly change things. The Chiefs went an entire season without a wide receiver touchdown back in 2014 or 2015. They land Tyreek Hill in round 5 a year or two later and how we view their receiving group is radically different solely because of him. Obviously Mahomes really helped this tool.

It's a big offseason for Ballard. The Colts have more holes and/or question marks and at important positions.  Hopefully he nails the offseason. You can't solve everything at once but just don't want to be sitting here next year with the same question marks as have right now. 

I wonder how Wentz is taking all this criticism? Fans, media, and even Ballard chimed in about QB play. Some say he is fragile, I guess we are about to find out (if we keep him). I believe we can be a playoff team with Wentz but as far as winning it all, he has to show me. My uncle says the same about Tannehill as he is a huge Titans fan - he lives in KY. He feels like the Titans are wasting away Henry's career because they don't have a QB that can just take over. I don't want to see Taylor's career wasted due to average QB play, that would suck.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I wonder how Wentz is taking all this criticism? Fans, media, and even Ballard chimed in about QB play. Some say he is fragile, I guess we are about to find out (if we keep him). I believe we can be a playoff team with Wentz but as far as winning it all, he has to show me. My uncle says the same about Tannehill as he is a huge Titans fan - he lives in KY. He feels like the Titans are wasting away Henry's career because they don't have a QB that can just take over. I don't want to see Taylor's career wasted due to average QB play, that would suck.

Well he has to prove the world wrong that he is really good or well he will be chilling in the farm

Just now, Thunderbolt said:

Just imagine how the Cowboys fans are feeling right now, same as how we felt last week I'm sure, especially with their megabucks QB and all those extensions Jerry made.(Zeke,Coop,Dak)just to name a few. Kind a mirror our situation, huh?

Fans of every team feel bad when their season ends. The look on their fans faces at that stadium said it all. Imagine all the Pats fans saying how Jones was the next Brady and no way they would lose again to Buffalo with BB as coach. Buffalo not only beat them, they blew them out by 30 points and were up 47-10 at 1 point. We had a bad ending but most fans aren't happy unless their team holds the Lombardi up. Even when your team makes the SB and loses, it is still bad. When we lost to the Saints it was terrible.

6 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Fans of every team feel bad when their season ends. The look on their fans faces at that stadium said it all. Imagine all the Pats fans saying how Jones was the next Brady and no way they would lose again to Buffalo with BB as coach. Buffalo not only beat them, they blew them out by 30 points and were up 47-10 at 1 point. We had a bad ending but most fans aren't happy unless their team holds the Lombardi up. Even when your team makes the SB and loses, it is still bad. When we lost to the Saints it was terrible.

All that is true, but when you get blown out and physically manhandled in a game v. the worse team in the NFL with everything on the line the questions for me as a fan would be different than if I was a fan of a team that got blown away in a road playoff game with a rookie QB in an accelerated rebuild.  They have the guy they are going to roll with and probably feel comfortable there.  Our position is unsettled.

9 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Ballard has made mistakes but without him here we have no Taylor or Nelson, Defo, or Leonard, so he has also made brilliant moves. Nobody is perfect. In a way I like it when he says it is not about 1 player when it comes to a QB but without good QB play you go nowhere. 

Absolutely correct. I like Ballard and not sure we could do any better with someone else. But he has handled the QB position completely wrong since luck retired. You can’t go half way in with that position. It just sets you back even more. I also understand that maybe the options at the QB since luck has retired might be iffy. But we don’t know the whole story on who’s been available and the price. But after three years you trade a 1st and a 3rd for a QB that was benched, has had injury problems, and a team that was desperately trying to get rid of him was a bad move. Many here agreed it was a bad move when it happened. Now the question is how far does it set us back. Are we going to trade more picks and try again? Stick with wentz one more year cause we have to then draft a QB and take 2-3 years to develop him. Either way the wentz trade was bad and sets us back even more. Sad because we do have talented players but not at the most important spot. 

19 minutes ago, boo2202 said:

Absolutely correct. I like Ballard and not sure we could do any better with someone else. But he has handled the QB position completely wrong since luck retired. You can’t go half way in with that position. It just sets you back even more. I also understand that maybe the options at the QB since luck has retired might be iffy. But we don’t know the whole story on who’s been available and the price. But after three years you trade a 1st and a 3rd for a QB that was benched, has had injury problems, and a team that was desperately trying to get rid of him was a bad move. Many here agreed it was a bad move when it happened. Now the question is how far does it set us back. Are we going to trade more picks and try again? Stick with wentz one more year cause we have to then draft a QB and take 2-3 years to develop him. Either way the wentz trade was bad and sets us back even more. Sad because we do have talented players but not at the most important spot. 

My biggest question is after Jacoby failed why wasn’t there a plan to develop a QB.  He missed on Eason or really didn’t even give him a chance.  Paying Jacoby 20 million really hurt Easons development. He should of been the backup and developing. When people say a bridge or short term answer only  keep a team QB hell they are right. It’s best to just rip the bandaid off and take that short term loss so you can get that QB. I understand also though there always isn’t good options in the draft.

780C48D0-6E14-4B9D-B6AF-EECCB2542574.jpeg

Some Titan fans don’t realize how lucky they got with Tannehill. They were mired in mediocrity with Mariota at QB. 

They got Tannehill for next to nothing to have insurance for Mariota struggling. He inevitably did, Tannehill took over and since then, TEN compiled a 30-13 record, have gone 3-2 in the playoffs, won b2b AFCS titles and are getting ready to play in the Divisional round with HFA.

And Tannehill’s stats have largely been fantastic over that span.

If the Colts accomplished that with Wentz, some fans would be talking about him going to the Ring of Honor.

I actually think the Colts are in a very similar situation to what TEN was facing heading into 2019…leaning toward their incumbent QB not being the guy, but without many options. It is just very difficult to do what they did and being able to bypass the draft. 

53 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

My biggest question is after Jacoby failed why wasn’t there a plan to develop a QB.  He missed on Eason or really didn’t even give him a chance.  Paying Jacoby 20 million really hurt Easons development. He should of been the backup and developing. When people say a bridge or short term answer only  keep a team QB hell they are right. It’s best to just rip the bandaid off and take that short term loss so you can get that QB. I understand also though there always isn’t good options in the draft.

The JB situation was a bit more complicated, largely because they gave him $28M ($20M gtd) in September 2019 to cover his 2020 season as well. They essentially used the franchise tag on him. And the contract structure put a large dead cap hit on the 2020 cap (and a large cap hit overall). It was a gamble on him being the guy, but it also made it much more difficult to just get rid of him the following year, so he ended up taking the backup QB spot.

Plus, Ballard and Reich loved the guy, as did many in the locker room. I guess trading or releasing him sent a message they didn’t want to send.

Whether that was best long-term for the org. is certainly debatable. I think having a QB developing in that spot would have been more ideal, especially with a vet like Rivers at QB. 

10 minutes ago, shasta519 said:

Some Titan fans don’t realize how lucky they got with Tannehill. They were mired in mediocrity with Mariota at QB. 

They got Tannehill for next to nothing to have insurance for Mariota struggling. He inevitably did, Tannehill took over and since then, TEN compiled a 30-13 record, have gone 3-2 in the playoffs, won b2b AFCS titles and are getting ready to play in the Divisional round with HFA.

If the Colts accomplished that with Wentz, some fans would be talking about him going to the Ring of Honor.

I actually think the Colts are in a very similar situation to what TEN was facing heading into 2019…leaning toward their incumbent QB not being the guy, but without many options. It is just very difficult to do what they did and being able to bypass the draft. 

I think Frank is operated in his scheme and play designs. His creativity has got more predictable and vanilla each year. And he fails to use the run game to open the pass to start every season. He has to be called out and watch himself force the pass and cost us multiple games before he makes adjustments. Unexcuseable. He used Wentz and TEs well in Philly one year and then his methods fell off. Luck made Reich look good and we are stuck with a feel good speak good coach that is all too much like Chucky Pags...(Pagano) Players like him but he has no fire or sense of urgency and the players seem to follow suit. We should consider Brian Flores he did well in Miami with almost no help from his GM...

On 1/16/2022 at 1:01 PM, boo2202 said:

Every offense we think we’re two or three pieces away from truly contending. But the sad truth is we’re just one giant piece away from being a great team. 

Ballard has treated the QB position like a small sore the past three years now. Just applying a band-aid over it until healed. But the problem is it’s still far from better. I know people will defend him and that’s fine, but he’s handled the most important position on this team completely wrong. People will say the draft yields bust every year but the colts QB’s have been busy every year. At some point you got to take your swing. I’d rather strike out swinging than go down looking. 

There has been numerous opportunities for Ballard to either trade up and grab a talented young QB or mortgage picks to bring in someone that could give us a chance and add stability. Instead we go halfway in trading a 1st and 3rd for wentz and praying he figures it out. Once again hoping something sticks. Why not just trade a couple 1st and get a more proven guy or trade back and gain more picks for the next years draft to be able to move up. 

As we’ve seen over the first day of playoff football, you must have a talented QB to win in January. A good D, a great RB, and a decent online are only going to take you so far. The AFC is stacked with talented young QB’s and until we quit trying to cover it up and find ours we’re truly always going to be one giant piece away. 

Here’s to hoping Ballard admits his mistake and tries this offense to actual correct the mess that has been created at the most important position in football. I actually haven’t seen him as agitated as he was at the end of the year presser. Ballard has done some great things but now it’s time for him to find the biggest piece of the puzzle. 

GO COLTS

Watch Kurt Warner break down of Carson on YouTube. Carson can't read defense. 

36 minutes ago, shasta519 said:

The JB situation was a bit more complicated, largely because they gave him $28M ($20M gtd) in September 2019 to cover his 2020 season as well. They essentially used the franchise tag on him. And the contract structure put a large dead cap hit on the 2020 cap (and a large cap hit overall). It was a gamble on him being the guy, but it also made it much more difficult to just get rid of him the following year, so he ended up taking the backup QB spot.

Plus, Ballard and Reich loved the guy, as did many in the locker room. I guess trading or releasing him sent a message they didn’t want to send.

Whether that was best long-term for the org. is certainly debatable. I think having a QB developing in that spot would have been more ideal, especially with a vet like Rivers at QB. 

It wasn’t. Eason was on the roster. They could of still made Eason the backup job. Or at least given him the majority of scouting reps so he could develop.  Didn’t have to get rid of Jacoby to develop Eason more.

4 hours ago, shasta519 said:

A lot of my Tannehill bashing comes from hearing from Titans fans. My uncle has been a fan since the McNair days, it crushed him when the Titans lost the 1999 SB. He knows  everything about the Titans. We talk once a week and he is proud of what the Titans have accomplished with Tannehill but doesn't believe they can win a SB with him. He just doesn't do enough to get them over the hump he says. Has he played good in stretches, yes, but when he faces a team with an explosive offense team in the playoffs they really have little chance. They could very well beat Cincy but do you really think they can beat KC of Buffalo in a Championship Game situation? Don't give me they beat both in the Regular Season, that is different and both KC and Buffalo are playing much better now. I, like my uncle am not sold on Tannehill winning a SB. Henry makes that engine run.

As far you saying if Wentz accomplished what Tannehill has accomplished we all would be putting him in the ROH, I totally disagree. Look at what Andrew Luck accomplished from 2012-2014 going 33-15 and making a AFC Title Game and nobody in here has said he belongs in ROH. Luck did that with no running game and getting beat up! Matter of fact when Luck was playing and came up short he was getting bashed in here including 2018. Tannehill couldn't carry Luck's jockstrap when Luck was in his prime. 

3 hours ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

It wasn’t. Eason was on the roster. They could of still made Eason the backup job. Or at least given him the majority of scouting reps so he could develop.  Didn’t have to get rid of Jacoby to develop Eason more.

They signed Rivers a couple days into FA.

For Eason to be QB2, that would have meant JB was QB1 (with them not signing Rivers) or it would have meant keeping JB as the QB3, which would have been more ridiculous than keeping him as the QB2. 

I don't see a path to Eason getting developed with JB here. They needed JB to be ready to go in case of injury. Plus, he already knew the offense and was getting his number called from time to time. 

I just don't see how Eason was supposed to develop with Rivers and JB here. Without JB...that's a different story.

15 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

A lot of my Tannehill bashing comes from hearing from Titans fans. My uncle has been a fan since the McNair days, it crushed him when the Titans lost the 1999 SB. He knows  everything about the Titans. We talk once a week and he is proud of what the Titans have accomplished with Tannehill but doesn't believe they can win a SB with him. He just doesn't do enough to get them over the hump he says. Has he played good in stretches, yes, but when he faces a team with an explosive offense team in the playoffs they really have little chance. They could very well beat Cincy but do you really think they can beat KC of Buffalo in a Championship Game situation? Don't give me they beat both in the Regular Season, that is different and both KC and Buffalo are playing much better now. I, like my uncle am not sold on Tannehill winning a SB. Henry makes that engine run.

As far you saying if Wentz accomplished what Tannehill has accomplished we all would be putting him in the ROH, I totally disagree. Look at what Andrew Luck accomplished from 2012-2014 going 33-15 and making a AFC Title Game and nobody in here has said he belongs in ROH. Luck did that with no running game and getting beat up! Matter of fact when Luck was playing and came up short he was getting bashed in here including 2018. Tannehill couldn't carry Luck's jockstrap when Luck was in his prime. 

I imagine there are fans who still believe Luck should be in the ROH.

But it's also a different situation because he retired right before a season and we have seen how his career ended.

After 2014, probably the entire fanbase saw him being there someday. I think many would be talking about Wentz being there someday as well IF he had the success that Tannehill (or Luck had). Obviously, we don't know how it would end. 

If Tannehill can beat CIN at home, he will be in his 2nd AFCCG in 3 years. That kind of recent success if only shared by a few teams (KC, GB, maybe BUF if they beat KC). I would take that in a heartbeat, especially the HFA this year where you might get TWO playoffs to attend.

But Tannehill has to beat Allen or Mahomes to get to the SB. If TEN does that, I think Tannehill will likely have to play a bigger role than Henry because those teams will put up points. That might even be the case this weekend against CIN's high-powered offense. 

17 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

I think someone might od been on to something how all the Irsay and Ballard stuff is just PR stunts. Who knows what they have told Wentz behind closed doors too.

I don't know. Ballard seems like a straight-shooter. Giving Wentz a vote of confidence behind closed doors and then going out and being critical/alluding to changes to appease a fanbase would not sit well with any QB.

11 minutes ago, shasta519 said:

I imagine there are fans who still believe Luck should be in the ROH.

But it's also a different situation because he retired right before a season and we have seen how his career ended.

After 2014, probably the entire fanbase saw him being there someday. I think many would be talking about Wentz being there someday as well IF he had the success that Tannehill (or Luck had). Obviously, we don't know how it would end. 

If Tannehill can beat CIN at home, he will be in his 2nd AFCCG in 3 years. That kind of recent success if only shared by a few teams (KC, GB, maybe BUF if they beat KC). I would take that in a heartbeat, especially the HFA this year where you might get TWO playoffs to attend.

But Tannehill has to beat Allen or Mahomes to get to the SB. If TEN does that, I think Tannehill will likely have to play a bigger role than Henry because those teams will put up points. That might even be the case this weekend against CIN's high-powered offense. 

I think the Cincy game is 50/50 with them but if they play KC or Buffalo I give them a 25% of chance of winning, it is a chance but not much and they even have HFA. Cincy has a pretty explosive offense but their lack of experience in the playoffs may cost them. My uncle thinks they will beat Cincy if Henry plays good but he told me that it is a given.

As far as taking 2 AFC Title Games in 3 years, I would take it as well but many in here would not, some would say we can't win the big one and roast the team because of coming up short again. Luck got roasted in here by many because he couldn't beat the Pats, it was the Pats who have been the greatest team of this era.

Archived