Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tonights game in Buffalo! (Burrrrrrr!!!!): Patriots@ Bills Game Thread, Jan 15, 2022

NewColtsFan

1 hour ago, NewColtsFan said:

A high of 12!

A low of 2!

A 40 percent chance of snow flurries

Wind 5-10.

And the wind chill will make it feel like….   0.

Curious how big the crowd will be?  How many might stay home and watch on TV?  

I thought I heard they were selling tickets for only 50.00 due to the cold.   I think it was this game. 

• Thanks 1

Crazy... I went to that cold Sunday night game broncos vs pats in 13.  I think it was 18 degrees.. but it was windy and we were up so high... We left at halftime. I honestly feel bad for people watching at the stadium.. it's can't be enjoyable lol. I'm wearing my robe under my blanket because new England is getting blasted this weekend

• NFLfan changed the title to Tonights game in Buffalo! (Burrrrrrr!!!!): Patriots@ Bills Game Thread, Jan 15, 2022
4 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

Yeah, Bills are losing this game.

Gives up a 3rd and 14 and a 3rd and 10 on one drive.

Time for the Patriots to finish this drive with a touchdown.

You never disappoint and never change. And by God we love you the way you are lol. Giving as much good luck I have received today from the Bengals win to you and your team. 

4 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

You never disappoint and never change. And by God we love you the way you are lol. Giving as much good luck I have received today from the Bengals win to you and your team. 

He is entertaining.

Used to annoy me, but now I look forward to it. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

We showed how to beat the Bills.  Run the ball and keep Allen on the bench.  

Yeah and it works if we have the lead and don’t have to match Allen. Let’s face it, Allen not doing well versus our D was a big part of us being able to control tempo and play to our strengths. For some reason I doubt we’d have been able to reproduce that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Yeah and it works if we have the lead and don’t have to match Allen. Let’s face it, Allen not doing well versus our D was a big part of us being able to control tempo and play to our strengths. For some reason I doubt we’d have been able to reproduce that.

Yep they would’ve forced Wentz to beat them and that wouldn’t be a pretty sight tbh.

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

If you have the ball he can’t score.  Our defense matched up well against them.  This weather would have been perfect for us.  They wouldn’t have been able to stop Taylor in these conditions either.  Pats don’t match up well against them.  They don’t have a run game.

Just now, JediXMan said:

Bills are exercising years of frustrations against the Pats and I love it. 

That's the feeling I got when I went to the game in Foxboro a couple weeks ago, the Bills played like they were not leaving that building without a win, if they had to murder somebody for the W they would've.

Still a ways to go, and the Patriots get the ball after halftime...

• Like 2