Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tonights game in Buffalo! (Burrrrrrr!!!!): Patriots@ Bills Game Thread, Jan 15, 2022


NewColtsFan
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Ahhh thank you. I know everyone is excited but this ain't the same Patriots team that tormented for years. That's why I couldn't care less.. let this happen to Brady and Gronk and then we'll talk lol

 

Good win buffalo hopefully you saved some anger for KC :lol:

This.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bills score on all 8 of the possessions except for the kneel down to end the game!!:woah:

Josh Allen looked like the best of the best ever to play the game 21-25, 308 yards, five TDs, 66 yards rushing on six carries!!

Defense made the famous NE offense disappear.

I hope this was a fluke because if it was not the Colts may make the playoffs next year but it will end when they meet Buffalo.

Great win Buffalo.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Ahhh thank you. I know everyone is excited but this ain't the same Patriots team that tormented for years. That's why I couldn't care less.. let this happen to Brady and Gronk and then we'll talk lol

 

Good win buffalo hopefully you saved some anger for KC :lol:

Brady and Gronk are facing the FEARSOME EAGLES!!! Dude gets very lucky with some of these playoff matchups. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Well that was a good old-fashioned whoopin'. 

 

Punch You Oh No GIF by GritTV

 

Congrats to the Bills and their fans. Obviously Buffalo came out from the opening kickoff and crushed it. I don't think anyone is going to beat KC at Arrowhead right now, but nice win for the Bills. 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, GoPats said:

 

Well that was a good old-fashioned whoopin'. 

 

Punch You Oh No GIF by GritTV

 

Congrats to the Bills and their fans. Obviously Buffalo came out from the opening kickoff and crushed it. I don't think anyone is going to beat KC at Arrowhead right now, but nice win for the Bills. 

 

 

 

 

 

I wouldn't be so sure.

Josh Allen and the Bills played a perfect game against Pats.

 

Perfect.

No punts.

No FGs

No Fumbles

 

They simply Scored on every possession.

 

They are prepared for the SB.

IMO

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gramz said:

I wouldn't be so sure.

Josh Allen and the Bills played a perfect game against Pats.

 

Perfect.

No punts.

No FGs

No Fumbles

 

They simply Scored on every possession.

 

They are prepared for the SB.

IMO

They are ready, I cant predict this game at all.. I love how the Bills set an NFL record when they scored 7 TD's on 7 stright drives.. 

 

but then a night later the Chiefs started slow then scored 6 straight TD drives.. these two teams are crazy lol

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

They are ready, I cant predict this game at all.. I love how the Bills set an NFL record when they scored 7 TD's on 7 stright drives.. 

 

but then a night later the Chiefs started slow then scored 6 straight TD drives.. these two teams are crazy lol

It’s too bad this is not the AFCCG. Whichever team wins this game will be the one going to the SB I think. I think Bengals have a good chance of beating the Titans.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, GoPats said:

 

Well that was a good old-fashioned whoopin'. 

 

Punch You Oh No GIF by GritTV

 

Congrats to the Bills and their fans. Obviously Buffalo came out from the opening kickoff and crushed it. I don't think anyone is going to beat KC at Arrowhead right now, but nice win for the Bills. 

 

 

 

 

 

Both our seasons ended on a bad note but at least you didn't lose to the Jags with everything on the line. I picked Buffalo to win but I didn't see that coming. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

It’s too bad this is not the AFCCG. Whichever team wins this game will be the one going to the SB I think. I think Bengals have a good chance of beating the Titans.

Agree on all of the above.

And, my family would be thrilled if Bengals advance. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Gramz said:

I wouldn't be so sure.

Josh Allen and the Bills played a perfect game against Pats.

 

Perfect.

No punts.

No FGs

No Fumbles

 

They simply Scored on every possession.

 

They are prepared for the SB.

IMO

Compare Pats vs Chiefs.  Apples to Oranges.  Bills on the road.  Just sayin.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

I don’t care who wins.  But the Pats were a low seed for a reason playing on the road with a rookie QB.  The Chiefs would have whipped them at home too.  I wouldn’t read to much into the win.  

I think the same could be said for Pittsburgh, minus the rookie QB.

 

I would like to see Buffalo advance, and  I expect it to be a good, close game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

It’s too bad this is not the AFCCG. Whichever team wins this game will be the one going to the SB I think. I think Bengals have a good chance of beating the Titans.

The Bengals are playing with  confidence. That's for sure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Gramz said:

I wouldn't be so sure.

Josh Allen and the Bills played a perfect game against Pats.

 

Perfect.

No punts.

No FGs

No Fumbles

 

They simply Scored on every possession.

 

They are prepared for the SB.

IMO

 

They were great. But I'm wondering if getting hyped up for the Patriots results in the hangover we sometimes see teams get in their next game. I've seen it happen so many times over the years. 

 

2 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

They are ready, I cant predict this game at all.. I love how the Bills set an NFL record when they scored 7 TD's on 7 stright drives.. 

 

but then a night later the Chiefs started slow then scored 6 straight TD drives.. these two teams are crazy lol

 

KC can keep up with any team on the scoreboard. They just seem to be hitting their stride at the right time, and so much of football is about energy and emotion. 

 

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Both our seasons ended on a bad note but at least you didn't lose to the Jags with everything on the line. I picked Buffalo to win but I didn't see that coming. 

 

I thought the Bills would win pretty easily. My guess would have been something like 42-28 though, not quite as much of a throttling as it turned out to be!

 

The Patriots need playmakers on offense and their defense looked very, very slow for the last 4-6 weeks of the season. Indy started that, and from there on, they never quite looked the same. I think they hit a lot of easy competition during their 7-game win streak. Some good teams, but with key players out. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...