Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tonights game in Buffalo! (Burrrrrrr!!!!): Patriots@ Bills Game Thread, Jan 15, 2022

NewColtsFan

5 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Bucs have a lot of injuries.

4 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

Weather is going to be bad raining and 20 mph winds. Also Bucs are a bit banged up at RB, LB. Eagles are 1st in rushing yards.

If Vita and Suh are playing that’ll be enough to limit the run game

• Like 1

Just now, NFLfan said:

Nah. haha

I should travel to Buffalo for that game. It is an 8 hour drive each way. That is too much. 

Did you go to the last Vikings-Bills game in Buffalo? It was 2014, Bills won on a literal last second TD to Sammy Watkins, after converting something like a 4th and 20 on the drive, Kyle Orton was the Bills QB.

2 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

Did you go to the last Vikings-Bills game in Buffalo? It was 2014, Bills won on a literal last second TD to Sammy Watkins, after converting something like a 4th and 20 on the drive, Kyle Orton was the Bills QB.

No, but I remember that game. That was in Teddy Bridgewater's rookie year. He played very well his rookie season but that one was not a good game, IIRC. 

Just now, RollerColt said:

Mac throws a pretty ball, I’ll give him that. 

Yes but he’s a methodical mover down the field. He threw a couple of good balls to Bourne and Meyers down the sidelines but they couldn’t come down with it vs our man coverage.

1 minute ago, buffalo34 said:

Was it the same object that was thrown onto the field in 2016 that a ref kicked off the field  since he didn't want to put his hands on it?

YES haha Guess it’s tradition when the patriots play. A billdo lol. 

Just now, buffalo34 said:

Can the Steelers pretty please win tomorrow so the Bills can be at home next round (I think they'd either be @ KC or vs CIN next week).

Only if you promise to destroy them into oblivion. 

Congrats on the win! It’s about time they felt the sting of a blowout loss in the playoffs. 

1 minute ago, Happy2BeHere said:

We beat both of these teams, but the bills that are on the field today I don’t think the colts would beat.

Facts. MAJOR facts. Don’t think Wentz could keep up in shooting match. Don’t think our corners would have been able to stop Allen either…

• Like 1