Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tonights game in Buffalo! (Burrrrrrr!!!!): Patriots@ Bills Game Thread, Jan 15, 2022

NewColtsFan

Also, this Bills team was more or less dead in the water after that loss to the Patriots, they were 2 games behind the Patriots in the division and were barely clinging onto a playoff spot. Although they lost in OT to the Bucs the week after I felt much better in the team after that game, where they came all the way back to force OT and were a ref call or two away from winning it.

Also, kudos to the Colts for snapping the Pats' winning streak and helping get the Bills back into the division race, that loss to the Colts set that game up in Foxboro the week after...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

Also, I'm sure I just jinxed the team, but the Bills haven't punted in a Patriots game since that wind-driven game in Buffalo, pretty crazy.

Another question. What happened to the Bills CB T. White? He is among the best corners but I don't see him playing today.

4 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

has a Belicheck led team ever lost this bad?

Not this bad. They did lose to Ravens 17-33 in wild card round in Foxboro at home in 2009, worst loss in Brady-Belichick era

1 minute ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Never mind Titans would get Bengals as long as KC wins. 

Based on what I saw, Titans should beat Bengals 

31 minutes ago, Gramz said:

It is.  But its a good boring.

If that makes sense. haha

There is no 'good boring' event, for me...though NE over Atlanta Super Bowl could have been close to 'good boring'... because I remember that game as boring...until the last 12 minutes+OT.

I'm glad today that I skipped NFL Gamepass.

I heard some of the radio broadcast, but was mopping the floors in other rooms for most of it.

1 hour ago, RollerColt said:

Mac throws a pretty ball, I’ll give him that. 

1 hour ago, chad72 said:

Yes but he’s a methodical mover down the field. He threw a couple of good balls to Bourne and Meyers down the sidelines but they couldn’t come down with it vs our man coverage.

The pick in the first quarter was a beautiful ball too, Hyde had just enough speed to get there.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tsarquise said:

This would actually be enjoyable for me if Brady and Gronkowski were still on the team. 

Ahhh thank you. I know everyone is excited but this ain't the same Patriots team that tormented for years. That's why I couldn't care less.. let this happen to Brady and Gronk and then we'll talk lol

Good win buffalo hopefully you saved some anger for KC :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

All right, had to work last night so I missed the party lmao . What a thrashing this was, Buffalo scored a TD on every possession. I will have to go back and read the posts but this is hilarious after the way Pats fans were mocking us last week for not getting in. Hell I don't know what's worse just barely missing getting in or getting trounced by 30 in round 1? Now the media can focus on the Pats woes for a week since most picked them to win this game. 

The comical thing is (sad in way) we thrashed Buffalo 41-15 at Buffalo and Taylor made the Pats look like doo doo in a win also. We beat those teams but didn't get in :facepalm: 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, buffalo34 said:

Also, this Bills team was more or less dead in the water after that loss to the Patriots, they were 2 games behind the Patriots in the division and were barely clinging onto a playoff spot. Although they lost in OT to the Bucs the week after I felt much better in the team after that game, where they came all the way back to force OT and were a ref call or two away from winning it.

Also, kudos to the Colts for snapping the Pats' winning streak and helping get the Bills back into the division race, that loss to the Colts set that game up in Foxboro the week after...

Congrats on the win, we beat them, then you guys smoked them when it really counted. Great job by the Bills. I bet that made your year beating them after year after year putting up with them in the same division.

10 hours ago, Nesjan3 said:

has a Belicheck led team ever lost this bad?

No it was his worse loss in his playoff career. I was listening to sports talk radio at work last night and Pats fans are furious. I thought some of us were over the top. It was hilarious listening to the callers. They were bashing the D and Mac Jones. Fan bases crack me up at times.