Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hard Knocks Episode 7

Restinpeacesweetchloe

I had only watched 1 episode of hard knocks it was the one  with the Bills it was awesome , Sunday I watched them all on HBO demand and I loved it can't wait till 10:00 to watch # 7 .

I love that the COLTS are on HBO . It plus the night games are giving the whole nation insights into the team & players & coachs &

The class room with REICH & the Coach's are motivational Gold .   

Then the players & families & the JOY of babies all the pink all the JOY makes you really LOVE THIS TEAM . Watching the players families during the game & at home  showed me that WE are very lucky to have such wonderful people in the COLTS family .

And lastly my heart breaks for The Kelly family . 

1 hour ago, IrsaysArmy said:

Haha. Not to be that guy but..It looked like Frank saw a ghost when he got that news. They can edit it anyway they want but he was shook when he got that news. Great clip though.

That was raw!!! Yes, he was surprised and took time to let it sink in, and then, it was “well, the show must go on” attitude took over. He wouldn’t be human if he blew it right off the bat. 

Chris Strausser, I felt, had the luxury of knowing the news before hand, as it was obvious. Frank probably got the Q news for the first time then because he had to get a double / triple take, that showed me it was raw.

Love Frank for us, thank goodness McDaniels passed on us. :) 

If Reich was that shocked at Q just wait until next week. That will be a rollercoaster for Reich.  Whoever came of with calling Murray the gingerbread man needs a award.

6 minutes ago, IndyEric07 said:

Is it me or is Ballard starting to look like AV?

He does that every year. Then usually after the season he shaves it off.

26 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

Hilton speech was the best part of this episode for me. Easily one of my favorites Colts of all time. Wouldn’t it be amazing if we win the whole damn thing if it’s his last season. Easy Colts ring of honor member.

I think it would be great for him to play well to finish and go out on a high note or come back. Going to be hard to replace his leadership.

1 hour ago, JediXMan said:

Hilton speech was the best part of this episode for me. Easily one of my favorites Colts of all time. Wouldn’t it be amazing if we win the whole damn thing if it’s his last season. Easy Colts ring of honor member.

Dude as I listened to him speak I felt the same way .  I was thinking man it would be awesome if this team could go all the way watching TY retire a Champion. I honestly believed he & Luck would have had a ring by now ..

9 hours ago, JediXMan said:

Absolutely the best part.   Really impressive. I didn’t realize what a leader he is.  

9 hours ago, JediXMan said:

In Indy history, he is the 3rd best WR we have ever had. Marv was #1, Reggie #2, then it is TY. TY is healthy and played well last game, we have a scary team that can go deep. Thanks to the change in rules, we should everyone back come Sunday. Wentz will play, he isn't even sick. Best case scenario we beat the Raiders (which gets us in) and rest everyone at Jacks. @Wentzsznis Taylor vaccinated? 

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

In Indy history, he is the 3rd best WR we have ever had. Marv was #1, Reggie #2, then it is TY. TY is healthy and played well last game, we have a scary team that can go deep. Thanks to the change in rules, we should everyone back come Sunday. Wentz will play, he isn't even sick. Best case scenario we beat the Raiders (which gets us in) and rest everyone at Jacks. @Wentzsznis Taylor vaccinated? 

Yep 

15 hours ago, csmopar said:

Not true. I watched it just fine

@csmopar you’re watching the episodes? I know you don’t agree with them doing this so I was surprised to see this post. Have you watched all of the episodes or just a few? Did it change your opinion or do you still think it is a bad idea? I have enjoyed all of the episodes but understand why some would think at first it is too invasive.

2 minutes ago, DEColtsLover36 said:

@csmopar you’re watching the episodes? I know you don’t agree with them doing this so I was surprised to see this post. Have you watched all of the episodes or just a few? Did it change your opinion or do you still think it is a bad idea? I have enjoyed all of the episodes but understand why some would think at first it is too invasive.

He hates it. I have to admit I have rarely watched Hard Knocks in the past before because I thought it was boring in the episodes I did watch. Maybe it is because we are on it I have watched and I have to say it has been good. Like I said probably because we are on it. I have liked a lot from what I have seen from our players from these episodes. Happy Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons- The Irsay hat haha 

10 minutes ago, IrsaysArmy said:

Never been more confident about a game in my life. 

I like Carr but we have too much for them. We are playing great football right now, our D is flying fast - Leonard had a weeks rest which spells doomsday, Taylor is running like Henry, and Wentz even showed last game he can come up big. TY's going out party will be this week, I am calling it now. I bet Wentz hits him on a bomb for +50 on a play and TY has at least 5 catches for around 100.

10 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I like Carr but we have too much for them. We are playing great football right now, our D is flying fast - Leonard had a weeks rest which spells doomsday, Taylor is running like Henry, and Wentz even showed last game he can come up big. TY's going out party will be this week, I am calling it now. I bet Wentz hits him on a bomb for +50 on a play and TY has at least 5 catches for around 100.

Let’s do it 

Archived