Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Added Bonus !! Belichick’s post game conference

coltsfeva

5 minutes ago, Four2itus said:

I liked kicking them when they're up....not so much when they are down. That is the difference between Colt and Pats fans. 

And right now......they're down. 

:default_20smile:

I get where you’re coming from. I really wasn’t trying to be mean but it is comical how the press conferences after a loss are totally in line with the stereotype.
 There’s actually parts of Belichick’s personality that I don’t mind (his input in the 100 greatest players series, showed how much he knew about the history of the game. And he was part of the Colts organization in the seventies).

1 hour ago, Four2itus said:

I liked kicking them when they're up....not so much when they are down. That is the difference between Colt and Pats fans. 

And right now......they're down. 

:default_20smile:

They are in play for the 1 seed. They have a rookie who has won championships at every level he has played. Awesome down year.

2 hours ago, coltsfeva said:

I get where you’re coming from. I really wasn’t trying to be mean but it is comical how the press conferences after a loss are totally in line with the stereotype.
 There’s actually parts of Belichick’s personality that I don’t mind (his input in the 100 greatest players series, showed how much he knew about the history of the game. And he was part of the Colts organization in the seventies).

He also said when asked who was the best QB he ever seen was Bert Jones.

7 hours ago, runthepost said:

Of the chiefs finish at 1 and the Pats are the 2/3rd seed, we will most likely have to play both teams

And how great of a collection of skulls would that be too look back on huh??:thmup:

I love when he's got that face where he looks like he stepped in % twice on the same day... Lol

Archived