Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Free Agent big board (Free Agents who are still available)

I can't imagine Ballard is not looking at some if not most of these guys on this list. Is there another disappointing player other than Clowney? Unless he signs back with Tennessee, he's about to be on his 4th team after being the number 1 overall pick back in 2014. 

https://theathletic.com/2442824/2021/03/19/nfl-free-agency-updated-big-board-jadeveon-clowney-among-top-unsigned-players-available/

• DownHillRunner changed the title to Free Agent big board (Free Agents who are still available)
9 minutes ago, tvturner said:

Tanoh Kpassagnon

Solomon Thomas

TY Hilton

Zach Ertz when he gets cut

Xavier Rhodes/Kyle Fuller

Melvin Ingram/Justin Houston 

Those guys and I'm happy

Thomas is off the board. 

He signed with Las Vegas a couple of days ago.   Otherwise, good list. 

2 hours ago, tvturner said:

Tanoh Kpassagnon

Solomon Thomas

TY Hilton

Zach Ertz when he gets cut

Xavier Rhodes/Kyle Fuller

Melvin Ingram/Justin Houston 

Those guys and I'm happy

Its inevitable Ertz becomes a Colt when he's cut. The only question is when will they cut him. 

26 minutes ago, DownHillRunner said:

Its inevitable Ertz becomes a Colt when he's cut. The only question is when will they cut him. 

I thought BUF was gong to pull the trigger on the trade, but I think you are right. If he gets released...then he would just have to choose to come here...which I imagine he would.

It continues to be a typical offseason with CB, as he just doesn't spend big in FA

The cases of the BIG miss in FA the past 5 years would SHOULD leave the future and current spenders with questions / concerns

It would appear that easily 50% (probably more) of all free agent spending the past few years left significant buyers remorse

Some decisions pay off..... Tampa is a great example

Many FA decisions, do not.

This is why the Colts put so much resources into the draft process.

But.... As a fan... I always want a "name" in FA

I hope that we have some luck and can come away in this draft with 2-3 contributing starters

When it comes to life I put my trust in the Good Lord above.....

When it comes to Colts football......  in CB I TRUST!

It will all work out IMHO

13 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

I think this is the year we sign Clowney and Ballard get’s his ER.  Teams always have to game plan for him and he is only 28.  I think there is good chance we sign Fisher to play LT.  Ballard knows him and if his rehab is on schedule I can see him signing him.

If we could do those and Ertz along with Rhodes and TY I would be happy too. I'm expecting Fischer to come here for a visit too, as you said, Ballard know him.

I like Clowney too but I'm not sure Ballard would sign Clowney though being honest. He has alot of traits that Ballard covets no doubt, but he is a player that comes across as a bit of a maverick, plays his own game instead of a team player. I think Ballard will be patient through the year and bring in a player that gets cut.

I hate to stir the pot but I honestly doubt we end up with Ertz. I would not be shocked now if Philly keeps him just in spite. They don’t have to cut him because that dead money still hurts. I mean cutting him makes more sense to me but I just don’t see him in a horseshoe next year. 

Archived