Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AFC NFC Championship Game Thread Discussion and Scores

danlhart87

1 minute ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

I wish someone take me to Okeechobee Steak House in west palm beach..... most say best steak house in town. Been on diet last few days and I'm starving... been craving a Porter House over there lately, but not sure if that would be enough for me. :funny:

12 OZ St. Elmo steak with a bake potato smothered with butter and sour cream and big salad with ranch with a tall strong beer. Now I am hungry lmao 

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, shakedownstreet said:

Gotta give a HUGE edge to Aaron Rodgers since this will be Tom Brady's first ever NFC Championship Game

Brady had to finally go to the NFC to play Brees and Rodgers in the post-season as neither one made it to any of his 9 SBs. :)

22 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I think I like TB in the NFC game.

To me, GB had only like one true good win all year. Just not scary.....  If AB was playing, I'd like TB even more.

Have no clue about the AFC game. If Mahomes didn't have the toe issue, I'd definitely take KC. 

I still think the Chiefs should be favored. The Bills are not facing Lamar Jackson anymore, and you saw how the Colts moved the ball with the statue that was Phillip Rivers. I think the Chiefs and Tampa Bay win. 

15 minutes ago, Tsarquise said:

I still think the Chiefs should be favored. The Bills are not facing Lamar Jackson anymore, and you saw how the Colts moved the ball with the statue that was Phillip Rivers. I think the Chiefs and Tampa Bay win. 

KC will definitely be favored so long as Mahomes is starting. It's just none of us know how the toe will limit him once the game gets going. 

Buffalo doesn't scare me. We should have beat them.... 

I'm with you about it being a KC/TB SB.

I want the Bills and the Packers in the super bowl. 

Super tired of Brady and Mahomes already has a ring.

I think the Packers win and the Chiefs/Bills is a toss up. 

The Chiefs haven't been as impressive as they were last year so I think the Bills have a good chance. 

On 1/18/2021 at 2:21 PM, danlhart87 said:

This is interesting 

If TB does win it will be the first time ever  team plays its SB in its own stadium 

I think Tom is trying to one-up Peyton.

Manning was the first QB to win SBs with multiple teams, so now Brady is trying to win with multiple teams, AND is trying to win the very first “home” SB game.

:thinking:

17 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

If Brady threw 4 int but his team won 10 to 7 the headline would be "Brady does it again"

You are right because all most look at is whether you win or lose which I have posted 100 times in here. Ben played the worst SB ever in SB 40 but all people look at is he is a 2 time SB winner. Peyton didn't play well vs Carolina but nobody remembers that (except the Brady lovers lmao ) because Denver won and he became a 2 time winner. 

I am rooting for the Packers and Bills. Nothing against the Chiefs but it would be shocking to see Mahomes lose and I want 2 new teams in the SB. I would love to see Rodgers get that key 2nd Ring as a starter so he can join the other 12 QB's in NFL history who have won 2 or more - that is an elite group. I am also sick of seeing Brady in the SB every other year.

Archived