Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AFC NFC Championship Game Thread Discussion and Scores

danlhart87

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

This is interesting 

If TB does win it will be the first time ever  team plays its SB in its own stadium 

With Brady, everything is possible. No SB has gone to OT, Falcons choke and TB takes it to OT and wins. No one has come back from more than 10 points down in the 4th qtr. of a SB, he does that in 2014 vs Seahawks down 14-24 in the 4th qtr. and vs Falcons in 2016, down 12-28 in the 4th qtr.

No home team has ever played the SB in its own stadium, Brady might take them to the SB. He just belies history and has done so consistently with teams he has played. 

4 minutes ago, chad72 said:

With Brady, everything is possible. No SB has gone to OT, Falcons choke and TB takes it to OT and wins. No one has come back from more than 10 points down in the 4th qtr. of a SB, he does that in 2014 vs Seahawks down 14-24 in the 4th qtr. and vs Falcons in 2016, down 12-28 in the 4th qtr.

No home team has ever played the SB in its own stadium, Brady might take them to the SB. He just belies history and has done so consistently with teams he has played. 

He really is unreal. He just brings the moxie, the swag, the belief. It has never been just about his play on the field but how he fuels the whole team to believe they can win. Their defense has not been good for the last half of the season then all of a sudden yesterday they look like the '85 Bears. It's like he has pixie dust or something to make guys buy in and win. 

6 minutes ago, FortheWin said:

He really is unreal. He just brings the moxie, the swag, the belief. It has never been just about his play on the field but how he fuels the whole team to believe they can win. Their defense has not been good for the last half of the season then all of a sudden yesterday they look like the '85 Bears. It's like he has pixie dust or something to make guys buy in and win. 

His D helped him tremendously against Saints but he is very good 

20 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

There will be fans at the superbowl. Tampa has allowed fans all season I believe anyways, or at least past like week 3. And all the divsion games allowed fans. So it'll feel a bit more normal

I believe 25% fans at the Super Bowl.

7 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Brady.............. 44.             Roger's 03

Chiefs............. 44.             Buffalo 00

Stop reading my mind! lol

I was gonna say 

Brady 31 Packers 27 I mean.. It will be snowing and a Tampa team in Wisconsin with will not struggle at all. A deal was made in 2001 that won't expire anytime soon...

Bills 33 Chiefs 31 The bills offense might be a couple steps behind KC. But i think their defense is around the block ahead of KC. They'll just outscore them barely here.

Now I hope to God I'm wrong on both games. But I've haven't had the best of luck with winning this year. (off topic a bit) but I lost in fantasy with

Herbert

Kamara

Taylor

Diggs

Metcalf

Kelce

Kennan Allen

Blakenship

Bucs defense..

Just how... 

On 1/18/2021 at 2:36 PM, FortheWin said:

Lol, you said it perfectly in the first sentence..... "unreal"....as in rigged...as in cheating.... as in opponents laying down which is more accurate then choking.....etc....

27 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

tom brady rings GIF by Sports Illustrated- You don't love him, I thought everyone did lmao 

I love brady as much as I love Barry bonds, mark McGwire,  lance Armstrong and the Houston Astros. 

In fact kids and little league teams that were named Astros across the country loved the Astros so much they changed their names to other teams nicknames after recent scandal. 

There's a somewhat lame story about the 10 biggest cheaters in sports history and brady only made it on there once.... I guess that was the limit set by the editor. :funny:

https://www.mensjournal.com/sports/the-10-greatest-sports-cheaters-of-all-time/

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am not surprised deflategate wasn't in there. Tom probably took the writer for a St Elmo's steak to keep that out of the top 10 :banana:

I wish someone take me to Okeechobee Steak House in west palm beach..... most say best steak house in town. Been on diet last few days and I'm starving... been craving a Porter House over there lately, but not sure if that would be enough for me. :funny:

Archived