Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AFC NFC Championship Game Thread Discussion and Scores

danlhart87

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Tsarquise said:

Sore loser Bills. 

I wonder how many charities the Bills fans are going to donate to that belong to KC players. 

Patriots and Brady fans know the combo of Andy Reid and Mahomes is the bigger challenge for Brady and Arians, hence they were rooting for Bills. :) 

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

Im sure Allen appreciates his o-line sticking up for him but I’m sure he’d appreciate it even more if they stopped pretending to be a sieve.

Aaron Rodgers' line was a turnstile, he was under constant pressure and sacked 5 times, 3 times by Shaq Barrett and twice by Jason Pierre-Paul.

Just now, Lancer1 said:

Aaron Rodgers' line was a turnstile, he was under constant pressure and sacked 5 times, 3 times by Shaq Barrett and twice by Jason Pierre-Paul.

GB overall really disappointed me, they had HFA with fans even and a top 10 QB of all-time and basically laid an egg on defense in the 1st half. Tom has lost only 2 games in his career when being up 18 or more points, that was against Peyton in 2006 and 2009. When the Bucs went up 28-10 that was just too much. At that point you have to play perfect to comeback.

11 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

Actually the 49ers make a lot of sense for Rodgers. Kyle Shanahan impressed me with how well he schemes runs and Rodgers would have the best defensive help for one last run, IMO.

2 minutes ago, Tsarquise said:

I hope the Chiefs eviscerate the Bucs. Love Mahomes response about facing Tom Brady in the Super Bowl. 

They won’t, it will be a close game mainly because both their starting tackles are out now with Fisher and Bucs should be able to generate pressure because of that.

Chiefs run D and Bucs pass rush will be biggest factors in SB.

I wonder where Jared Veldheer was for the Packers yesterday, was he still out due to covid protocols? All I  know is, they really could've used him and if the Chiefs can somehow acquire him before the big game, they should consider it with Eric Fisher now out with a torn ACL.

12 hours ago, chad72 said:

They won’t, it will be a close game mainly because both their starting tackles are out now with Fisher and Bucs should be able to generate pressure because of that.

Chiefs run D and Bucs pass rush will be biggest factors in SB.

Don't count out the refs keeping it close as well.  

Bummer Sunday football day for me yesterday.   I was pulling for the Packers and the Bills.

LaFleur really blew it by not going for it on 4th down.       

2 minutes ago, Myles said:

Don't count out the refs keeping it close as well.  

Bummer Sunday football day for me yesterday.   I was pulling for the Packers and the Bills.

LaFleur really blew it by not going for it on 4th down.       

I was going for the Packers & Bills as well - the Superbowl is much more enjoyable when your rooting for 1 of the teams, rather than against them.

14 hours ago, chad72 said:

Patriots and Brady fans know the combo of Andy Reid and Mahomes is the bigger challenge for Brady and Arians, hence they were rooting for Bills. :) 

Maybe the toughest SB for Brady since he played the 2001 Rams. The Chiefs will be down both their RT and LT so that is huge. But Tampa's rush has to get there and KCs rush has to get there too.

15 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

Allen has heart. He has swagger. 

Did you however see Allen regressing in this game? Missing open receivers, staring them down, spraying the ball inaccurately, going back to shades of the previous year version of Josh Allen, IMO. Not all of it was the Chiefs defense, IMO. 

2 hours ago, chad72 said:

Did you however see Allen regressing in this game? Missing open receivers, staring them down, spraying the ball inaccurately, going back to shades of the previous year version of Josh Allen, IMO. Not all of it was the Chiefs defense, IMO. 

Yes I did notice but any QB will regress when they are being chased and hit almost every play.

Even the great Brady and Rogers get rattled when you hit them in the mouth. 

I would take Allen on the Colts any time, any day. :hat:

Archived