Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Packers @ Colts, November 22, 2020, 4:25pm EST

NFLfan
Message added by Nadine,

FYI, chat isn't working and I'm doubtful it will be fixed by game time

Vikings play at 4:25 but they are not showing where I am. We have the Jets and Chargers and the Packers and Colts. 

I'm watching the Eagles now. I feel bad for Wentz. How quickly things can turn around. They had the best OL in the league a couple/few years ago. They may be among the worst now.

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Titans defense has looked much better today. At least Baltimore would have 4 losses if the titans pull this out. Either way this game today is a must win for the colts.

Today isn't, next week is no matter what we do today.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• This contract makes me think about the other receivers who will now get contracts and how are the teams going to go about it:   Jamarr Chase:  he’s definitely getting $28million or more.  I don’t see Higgins staying unless there are numerous reworks and pay cuts from other teammates.  I’m sure Boyd and Burton will be their WR2 and WR3 in the future.  Bengals will definitely pick up his 5th year option, but what will happen in 2026?   CeeDee Lamb:  he’s getting paid also.  He’s gotten better every year and last year was a MONSTER year for him.  Let’s see what Jerry does.  He has Dak and Ceedee to pay and both are going to command some big contracts.     seems like aiyuk is the last one because I’m pretty sure anyone else will either have their 5th year option picked up or have gotten paid.   props to Ballard for getting Pittman paid before the top dogs like JJ set the market.    
    • Yes agreed Well Deserved!    I have been hoping that Granson can turn into a player like Clark  
    • Gotcha. Wentz was  one of the most talented qbs in the league based on physical traits. The Colts, in their assessment of Wentz, didn't realize they were not getting the same player mentally. I am not a Wentz apologist but I do,  and said it at the time, the Oline needed to take some responsibility in what he became. He was battered and bruised by the lack of protection and I think the beating he took in Philly and the early one he took with the Colts, knocked whatever was left of a starting qb in that body and mind. The point I am making is this. We can say he is our franchise LT and say he played really well and is deserved of a  big 2nd contract.  If one were just to look at it objectively.  Say fans and Colts media have him rated as a 7.5 and based on Cosell's comments he has him as a 5.0. Do you think Cosell could be so way off in his evaluation of Raimann? That is just what I found interesting. I mean I could say Cosell say that Raimann was say average and go okay, we can live with that. To say that he is not the answer and/or has not panned out is a different monster all together.
  • Members

• Superman

Superman 21,032

Moderators
    • ADnum1

ADnum1 3,178

• stitches

stitches 19,915

• Solon

Solon 206

• Moosejawcolt

Moosejawcolt 5,237