Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Soooooo nobody is gonna talk about....

VaAllDay757

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

He did.  He didn’t understand why you are bringing him up now.  There is a difference.

I got the first reply from him stating “Jack Mewhort?” The other one I received later. I brought him up because you can go look at the good years AC has had. He always had a premium player next to him. AC isn’t great and he isn’t bad in my opinion. He is just average and can’t handle one on one situations. 

3 minutes ago, TimetobringDfence! said:

Lol the inside guy blocked the kick i said the outside guy should have been second priority. The wing guy blew it. Was he AC

Both Hunt and AC are to blame. They both whiffed. ESPN has the play right on their website to rewatch if you wish. Wingman was AC and inside guy was Hunt. 

• Thanks 1

My God this forum has gotten out of hand. Arguing which guy lost the game or did the other guy. Now Luck is a db. No your not a colt fan because your not a senior member of the forum or you thought Mewhart was gone longer than he actually was.

Starting to wonder how many actual colt fans there really are the way they attack players, former players, coaches and at times the owner. Yes AC whiffed on the FG block and now we are finding out from some on here that he never was any good. Kind of Sad. Thought JB had a very good first half, and did not play so well in the second half but after reading this post I guess the sky is falling.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, hoosierhawk said:

My God this forum has gotten out of hand. Arguing which guy lost the game or did the other guy. Now Luck is a db. No your not a colt fan because your not a senior member of the forum or you thought Mewhart was gone longer than he actually was.

Starting to wonder how many actual colt fans there really are the way they attack players, former players, coaches and at times the owner. Yes AC whiffed on the FG block and now we are finding out from some on here that he never was any good. Kind of Sad. Thought JB had a very good first half, and did not play so well in the second half but after reading this post I guess the sky is falling.

This forum is living proof that it’s members (myself included) are spoiled.  With that said there are some very real problems.  It’s a shame we can’t discuss them more often without people trying to be sensational and over the top and taking someone who disagrees with their viewpoint as just cause to prove just how right you are while how dumb the other person is.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, a06cc said:

Never said that, but he is a member of this forum. Regardless if he was a fan since the Hoosier Dome like he stated... Then he should know who Jack Mewhort is. 

I have followed the Colts since 68. Why didn't they start Terrik Glen today?:banana:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Archangel said:

I'am sorry the colts are without their star RB and WR. JB is a backup nothing more, The line has regressed this year and the colts cannot get any pressure. The ST is a complete dumpster fire. so their is a lot of work that needs to be done.

So are the Steelers .... And they beat us, and look better playing than the colts.... Not to mention areno. Their third string qb, fourth if you remember they traded a backup early in the year.... Backup rb, lost to s in the wr Dept...... Yeah, not buying excuses to cover for the skills JB quite obviously lacks.... It's pretty plain and easy to see where he comes up short, and these flaws are there regardless of who he plays with.

1 hour ago, a06cc said:

Never said that, but he is a member of this forum. Regardless if he was a fan since the Hoosier Dome like he stated... Then he should know who Jack Mewhort is. 

He obviously knew exactly who/what Mewhort is. He questioned why you brought Jack into the conversation.  Then you kept harassing him for no reason.  Time to move on to better conversations.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GoColts8818 said:

You know how long someone has been a fan how?  People can be fans without posting here.  Questioning someone’s fan hood rarely ends well.  

you can be a member here and only occasionally post here and still be labelled a new member.  I have been a member here since the forums inception.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, jimmy g said:

He obviously knew exactly who/what Mewhort is. He questioned why you brought Jack into the conversation.  Then you kept harassing him for no reason.  Time to move on to better conversations.

Ok because I posted that an hour ago. The dude had no clue who he was. You’re the one dipping you mind in business that has nothing to do with you. 

1 minute ago, a06cc said:

Ok because I posted that an hour ago. The dude had no clue who he was. You’re the one dipping you mind in business that has nothing to do with you. 

He obviously knew exactly who jack is.  Give it a rest.

by the way, for what it’s worth- I’ve been a Colts Fan since 1958.  I was 4, raised in a Home full of Colts Fans.  There was no Colts Fan Forum for me to join then.

• Like 2

Just now, jimmy g said:

He obviously knew exactly who jack is.  Give it a rest.

by the way, for what it’s worth- I’ve been a Colts Fan since 1958.  I was 4, raised in a Home full of Colts Fans.  There was no Colts Fan Forum for me to join then.

I honestly don’t care how long or about you. I posted that reply an hour ago. It’s time for you to move on like I did an hour ago... Also let the guy defend himself. 

6 minutes ago, a06cc said:

I honestly don’t care how long or about you. I posted that reply an hour ago. It’s time for you to move on like I did an hour ago... Also let the guy defend himself. 

Defend himself? (Same as he posted Jack Mewhort?) 

He has zero to defend himself for. His post made sense, in that he found it odd that you had to reach into the past for your post.

it certainly doesn’t appear that you left it an hour ago, or you wouldn’t be responding to me now....(I tried to post a smiley showing sarcasm, but it didn’t work...)

• Like 1

Maybe, just maybe, there’s a lot of things that we don’t do particularly well as a team. Maybe, just maybe, it’s no one individual’s fault, it’s not just one single play. Maybe, just maybe, this loss, like all the others, is on us as a whole, and not just as our parts. :dunno:

3 minutes ago, jimmy g said:

Defend himself? (Same as he posted Jack Mewhort?) 

He has zero to defend himself for. His post made sense, in that he found it odd that you had to reach into the past for your post.

it certainly doesn’t appear that you left it an hour ago, or you wouldn’t be responding to me now....(I tried to post a smiley showing sarcasm, but it didn’t work...)

I explained to someone else who replied I got “Jack Mewhort?” first before I received his original post. If you would’ve read my other post you would’ve known that. However like I said that was between me and the person I replied to. It has or had nothing to do with you. I used Jack Mewhort as reference to try and bring across my point about Anthony Castanzo. I had nothing bad to say about him either. He to me in my mind is just an average player. Sorry if anything I said offended you. 

54 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

So are the Steelers .... And they beat us, and look better playing than the colts.... Not to mention areno. Their third string qb, fourth if you remember they traded a backup early in the year.... Backup rb, lost to s in the wr Dept...... Yeah, not buying excuses to cover for the skills JB quite obviously lacks.... It's pretty plain and easy to see where he comes up short, and these flaws are there regardless of who he plays with.

Yes, but all of the players you mentioned are meaningless.

They have Minkah, Casey Hampton, and JuJuan.  Maybe one or two more very good players. 

They have a few players who can make plays and be elite at more than one thing.    

Our meaningless players may be better than their meaningless players as a whole, but their studs are better than ours, because we don't really have any studs outside of a LG.

2 hours ago, DougDew said:

So in addition to a QB, DT, WR, we need a new LT too?  That's like 4 number 1's

Good thing we have a LG and a FS,

who, BTW, failed to hawk the deep ball on TNs last TD.

He also saved a TD when he tackled Henry who had beaten everyone else.

14 minutes ago, a06cc said:

I explained to someone else who replied I got “Jack Mewhort?” first before I received his original post. If you would’ve read my other post you would’ve known that. However like I said that was between me and the person I replied to. It has or had nothing to do with you. I used Jack Mewhort as reference to try and bring across my point about Anthony Castanzo. I had nothing bad to say about him either. He to me in my mind is just an average player. Sorry if anything I said offended you. 

Didn’t offend me at all. Like I said, apparently my sarcasm doesn’t transmit over the internet.  The guy made a response that flew over your head.  You didn’t like it, and got upset. I just get a kick out of watching how you can’t let it go....

6 minutes ago, jimmy g said:

Didn’t offend me at all. Like I said, apparently my sarcasm doesn’t transmit over the internet.  The guy made a response that flew over your head.  You didn’t like it, and got upset. I just get a kick out of watching how you can’t let it go....

I’m sorry you must not be able to read apparently. So for sure I’m not even going to reply back to you.

1 minute ago, jimmy g said:

Yeah.  That’s it!  Sure, it is....

“I explained to someone else who replied I got “Jack Mewhort?” first before I received his original post”... This was what I said when I just replied you to. That’s way I responded to the person I had questioned. So yes you don’t know how to read.

1 minute ago, a06cc said:

“I explained to someone else who replied I got “Jack Mewhort?” first before I received his original post”... This was what I said when I just replied you to. That’s way I responded to the person I had questioned. So yes you don’t know how to read.

Yeah, sure, that’s it!!!!!

1 hour ago, hoosierhawk said:

1 minute ago, jimmy g said:

Yeah, sure, that’s it!!!!!

Yeah sure... That’s it!!!

3 minutes ago, a06cc said:

Yeah sure... That’s it!!!

Nice out of context spin to completely misrepresent the meaning.  But what do I know, obviously I can’t read!

i think it’s time to close this thread, since someone got his little feelers hurt...

• Like 1

I’m going to let all of this go. We’re still at 500. It’s always gloom and doom after a lose. I apologize to those of you I have made comments on. Again my stands is AC didn’t lose us this game. You win as a team and lose as one. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, a06cc said:

I’m going to let all of this go. We’re still at 500. It’s always gloom and doom after a lose. I apologize to those of you I have made comments on. Again my stands is AC didn’t lose us this game. You win as a team and lose as one. 

But wait! Didn’t you post that AC wasn’t good, but carried by Mewhort and Nelson?  Isn’t that winning or losing as a team?

here we go again..... (wish I knew how to post an acceptable smiley for sarcasm!)

3 hours ago, SouthernIndianaNDFan said:

What about the 2 horrendous interceptions JB threw? No accountability for that, sounds about right. 

What about the 13 kicks Adam's missed this year and Reich keeps defending him over? Where is the accountability there? 

I've been on board with what Ballard has been selling since day 1... and he's had to improvise from the ultimate plan of having Josh McDaniels running an Andrew Luck led offense on multiple levels, along with serious injuries. But this team looks like it is starting to unravel, and it's because there is no accountability. Eric Ebron pouting about not having more of a role multiple times and then not producing. You know what accountability is? Benching him and putting someone else in his position. Where did babying him lead us with Ebron?... him calling it quits on the year and team. 

The preaching is all fine and dandy, but it's time to start practicing it. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Numba1Colt said:

... because he "tried to do too much" 

and look who won the game..

The dreaded "game manager" !

Titans had 180 yds passing and ran the ball for 160.

Brissett stepped out of his element and hit the magical 300+ yds!..... oh, and 2 INTs

Season over.