Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wow we just lost to the dolphins......(merge)

needanoline63

We can't rely on Vinateri and we can't trust Ebron. I can't blame Hoyer because he has been on 8 teams for a reason. He plays at his skill level. Maybe Reich should have put JB in at the start of the second half for the sole reason the Colts can't afford to fall more than one game behind a Houston Texans team. Would he be risking JB by putting him in or the Colt's future by keeping him on the sideline? At this point in the schedule I wonder what the conversation on the QB position will be after this year.

12 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

No we aren’t. We lack playmakers on both sides of the ball. No good team loses every game where an non QB doesn’t play. Everyone around here was comfortable sitting on the cap money instead of signing difference makers and stacking draft picks.  Any FA name you bring up ppl well tell you that a 4th round pick is too much to give up. Minkah Fitzpatrick for example. People believe everything Ballard does like he’s built multiple SB winners or something 

i wasnt one of them, i said we need proven talent not rookie picks

44 minutes ago, Myles said:

This loss is on Reich, Adam V and Hoyer.  All had scrappy games.

I'll throw Ebron in there. That early strip of a TD was a killer. Not a good look coming off a week where he opens his mouth. And brilliant 8 yard route on 4th and 10.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Ratking said:

This team sucks 

I would only worry about keeping frank for next year. 

Rest of the team is trash. 

Thats just a load of *, get your head out of the sand, this is the same team that beat KC and Houston already. Our starting Qb and Wr were out and still it took a washed up kicker to blow it.

4 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Or we need to trade up so we can get a actual stud instead of a bunch of second and third round players. Good luck getting any FA to come here without luck.

4 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Or we need to trade up so we can get a actual stud instead of a bunch of second and third round players. Good luck getting any FA to come here without luck.

I agree but ballard likes to trade down for more picks in case he misses on some

3 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

Thats just a load of *, get your head out of the sand, this is the same team that beat KC and Houston already. Our starting Qb and Wr were out and still it took a washed up kicker to blow it.

The bottom line Reich gets out coached when we play bad teams. He should of took over Hoyer instead of letting him do what he did. Take the reins and call the plays instead of giving him the choice.

1 minute ago, PrincetonTiger said:

The refs said no and that is all that matters 

I know I just think if it had been ruled a TD that is what would of happened.

47 minutes ago, MikeCurtis said:

SAD

WE ARE MISSING EXTRA POINTS!!!

Time to move on from an over the hill player...........  Vinny has GOT to go

What does he say to the kids that are playing their hearts out

Time to move on.....  

Our defense over all, played well enough to win

Lots a holes on the offense

You could make a case that AV has cost us three games.  He's the GOAT but it's time and I think he'd be the first to admit it.

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

The bottom line Reich gets out coached when we play bad teams. He should of took over Hoyer instead of letting him do what he did. Take the reins and call the plays instead of giving him the choice.

I know I just think if it had been ruled a TD that is what would of happened.

Chloe the coach running the O that ways ends in HS or before for most

The same thing Trent Green said

12 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

Everybody in our division has beaten KC. Colts will not beat Houston, jacksonville or Tennessee again this season.

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

Remember when Adam had trouble at the start of the season and we brought that KOO guy in. He made all kicks for the falcons today.

Yep, the Falcons cut Matt Bryant last week after he had similar struggles as Vinny. They signed Koo, he went 4/4 on field goals today and hit all his Extra point. Bryant arguably could also be a HOF kicker. Ballard needs to do the same.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MikeCurtis said:

SAD

WE ARE MISSING EXTRA POINTS!!!

Time to move on from an over the hill player...........  Vinny has GOT to go

What does he say to the kids that are playing their hearts out

Time to move on.....  

Our defense over all, played well enough to win

Lots a holes on the offense

Spot on. We saw an uninspired team that is getting a mindset of "play poorly and your spot is secure." This is the type of mentality that breaks the spirit of a young team. Keeping Adam in 2019 will be more damaging to this team than Luck's retirement. They rallied after the retirement.... They are breaking (coaches included) watching a man who is no longer NFL caliber keep his spot with no repercussions.

This is not right :thmdown:

• Thanks 1

Silver lining, defense played really well, especially in some bad field positions. Now it was the Dolphins who have been laughing stock of NFL for most of the season,( good battle with the Bengals for that), but non the less we should take it. I will eat crow with Hoyer, thought he wouldve been respectable at least. Unfortunately we should not be surprised with AV. Injuries, lot of youth, yada yada, last week was maddening, this week is just pure dissappointment. In Ballard we trust? In Reich we trust? Sure, but its starting to get a bit shaky. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MCurtis32 said:

Everybody in our division has beaten KC. Colts will not beat Houston, jacksonville or Tennessee again this season.

lol yea ok, see you in a couple weeks, we have a 3 game stretch against divisional teams we will win 2 of them at least.