Indianapolis Colts
needanoline63

Wow we just lost to the dolphins......(merge)

53 minutes ago, MPStack said:

Only the finest thread starters come out after a Colts loss. 

That's not a loss. That's a loss to a lottery pick team and at home.

21 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Or we need to trade up so we can get a actual stud instead of a bunch of second and third round players. Good luck getting any FA to come here without luck.

Yeah, they are going to have to overpay for that now.  

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

No I didn’t start watching until 95 with captain comeback.

If I had the attitude you just promoted I would have stopped watching the Colts, and Princeton Tigers before I was 6

Guess what I didn’t 

4 minutes ago, Introspect said:

Spot on. We saw an uninspired team that is getting a mindset of "play poorly and your spot is secure." This is the type of mentality that breaks the spirit of a young team. Keeping Adam in 2019 will be more damaging to this team than Luck's retirement. They rallied after the retirement.... They are breaking (coaches included) watching a man who is no longer NFL caliber keep his spot with no repercussions.

This is not right 

I am beginning to think there is some truth to this.

7 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Jacoby has such a calming influence in this offense. I really want him back next week. But in reality I am done with this team. 

OK bye.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Shafty138 said:

This team is garbage, and I'm not really convinced Ballard has a problem with that this season.

But....but everyone was saying in Ballard we trust?!?!?!  U say anything against Ballard and this board rips u apart.  He has failed this season.  I am not seeing the great gm that everyone else is seeing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Horrible loss.  What more can you say.  With Luck 10&6..  Jacoby 8&8, Hoyer0&?.  Vinney is done.  Reich Last 4 play calls did not match the QB skills. 

25 minutes ago, DEFENSE said:

ballard will probably trade down again, for lower picks

Who did we miss out on by trading down?

21 minutes ago, DEFENSE said:

I agree but ballard likes to trade down for more picks in case he misses on some

In case he misses on some ??!!??  I think he has that covered already

This board is hilarious man, like Brian Hoyer and Zach Paschal are supposed to be world beaters. Now Frank Reich is a bad coach and we're questioning the GM? Let's get a QB back that isn't complete dumpster juice before we decide Colts football should be discontinued. I'd bet just about anything they finish 10-6, and with your franchise QB retiring weeks before the season, you should be praising Ballard/Reich. Going into next season, with the cap room and draft capital they have, I guarantee this team is a contender. Take the franchise QB away from any of the leagues contenders, then subtract 3 (Hilton, Funchess, Campbell) of their best playmakers and see how well they do. You have to put things into perspective, calm down. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

That's not a loss. That's a loss to a lottery pick team and at home.

Any given Sunday. No one thought we’d beat KC. Happens guy! 

15 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

But in reality I am done with this team. 

Really? Are you serious right now? 
source.gif

8 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

What. We couldn’t even beat the dolphins.

Colts didn’t have their “calming influence” as you called him starting QB out there today.....you don’t think he’ll be back by those games? Cant guarantee they win, but should be a better game then the crap we saw today.

Just now, MPStack said:

Any given Sunday. No one thought we’d beat KC. Happens guy! 

The only problem is that KC win was awhile ago.  This team is trending downwards

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chloe6124 said:

I am done with Reich right now. He has not been good at all the last three games with play calling at the end.

Meh go to bed. Step away from the forum and stop overreacting. Ain’t no coach perfect. Even Hoodie has had question game calling 

• Like 2

I haven't watched the game yet I wanted to read the comments first. I predicted we would win 13 games with Luck. I dropped it to 10-11 with Brissett(or Kelly). With Hoyer, no more wins this season, he really is that bad. I don't believe in tanking, that doesn't get you anywhere. To put things in perspective, for 21 years we had Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck at qb and have 2 sb appearences to show for it, do you really think Brissett or Hoyer can get this very talented team to the sb for Jim Irsay????? no way!

There is no way Reich wanted hoyer to throw it 40 times. That is ridiculous. Especially when we ran it so well the second half.

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

The only problem is that KC win was awhile ago.  This team is trending downwards

This team is dead. I would be surprised if they win another game this year. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

True

It is was it is. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, MCurtis32 said:

Everybody in our division has beaten KC. Colts will not beat Houston, jacksonville or Tennessee again this season.

Wrong jags got smoked by the chiefs

There is no way Reich wanted hoyer to throw it 49 times. That is ridiculous. Especially when we ran it so well the second half.

dave chapelle GIFWhat just happened because just 20 minutes ago you were bad mouthing FR

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Two_pound said:

I haven't watched the game yet I wanted to read the comments first. I predicted we would win 13 games with Luck. I dropped it to 10-11 with Brissett(or Kelly). With Hoyer, no more wins this season, he really is that bad. I don't believe in tanking, that doesn't get you anywhere. To put things in perspective, for 21 years we had Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck at qb and have 2 sb appearences to show for it, do you really think Brissett or Hoyer can get this very talented team to the sb for Jim Irsay????? no way!

You can’t even bring JB up in this loss. It’s crazy some people are blaming this on him when he didn’t play 

We could of win with JB. He wouldn’t of threw all those INT and wouldn’t of thrown it 40 times. He would of took the checkdown instead of playing hero.

There is no way Reich wanted hoyer to throw it 40 times. That is ridiculous. Especially when we ran it so well the second half.

Who do you think called the plays, and created the game plan? 

Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

dave chapelle GIFWhat just happened because just 20 minutes ago you were bad mouthing FR

I meant 40 o fixed it.

Just now, EastStreet said:

Who do you think called the plays, and created the game plan? 

If you think that is how Reich planned it your smoking something. There is no way with JB he is throwing like that.

Lmao, were a few missed field goals away from potentially being 7-2 or even 8-1, every single game we have played we have had a chance to win except the Raiders. One loss with key players out and the cliff jumping happening here is comical.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

If you think that is how Reich planned it your smoking something. There is no way with JB he is throwing like that.

you said nothing about JB

2 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

Lmao, were a few missed field goals away from potentially being 7-2 or even 8-1, every single game we have played we have had a chance to win except the Raiders. One loss with key players out and the cliff jumping happening here is comical.

Sadly it has become the norm in the past few years

7 minutes ago, Two_pound said:

LOL I like that. Good way to put things in perspective. 

Junkie Irsay has doomed this team via Karma

1 minute ago, deedub75 said:

Lots of empty seats.

Did they really announce ticket prices are going up next year ? Lol. This is for everybody. 

1 hour ago, DEFENSE said:

ballard likes to trade down and get more lower picks, hope that is working for us

One of these years he will figure out that quality is better than quantity.

Ballard's draft strategy is correct for building up a very bad team quickly, but breaks down when when you reach an above-average team. Then you just start replacing average-plus players with other average-plus players and have a team with a 8-8 to 10-6 record forever...which is where a fully healthy Colts team is with Brissett.

• Like 1

I also don't understand the comments from people about being "done with this team" my gosh. Thiis is Colt football, 7 games to go, yea, it will be a struggle to go 8-8 but that's better than 4-12 or 3-13 as we have finished so many times in the 80's and 90's. As I said at the beginning of the season 80% of nfl games are one possession you either score at the end and win or stop the other team from scoring and win. Colts are 9 for 9 every game has been decided by 7 points or less. Quite frankly we could be 9-0 and all losses we have can be blamed on Brisset, Vineteri, and the last 2 games Hoyer. Pretty solid team otherwise. So, my point is this still a very strong talented team. I would take this roster over the steelers, titans, jags, Texans,bills , chiefs, hell any  team you can think of, no exceptions. Go Colts.

• Like 1