Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wow we just lost to the dolphins......(merge)

needanoline63

14 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Falcons have a bad record but they are loaded with offensive talent. So not even comparable to Miami who has no talent.

But Atlanta has no defense and they absolutely manhandled a Saints offensive line that is probably better than Indy's. Held them to 9 points in New Orleans, with Drew Brees and his close to full compliment of offensive talent. 

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The good news is if we do win this upcoming Sunday vs the Jags we will be in 1st place in the division again if the Texans lose to the Ravens. Ravens should win that game the way they are playing. Despite everything, we still have a chance at winning the division. We just need JB and TY healthy for starters.

We need a receiver to get healthy for Sunday. 

Speaking of the ravens Lamar Jackson is so fun to watch. He might not have a super long career with the way he plays but he is so electric. We are missing some electric guys on offense.

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

We need a receiver to get healthy for Sunday. 

Speaking of the ravens Lamar Jackson is so fun to watch. He might not have a super long career with the way he plays but he is so electric. We are missing some electric guys on offense.

Not having TY was worse than I thought but we are 0-7 lifetime without him. That says a lot.

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Not having TY was worse than I thought but we are 0-7 lifetime without him. That says a lot.

Even TY hasn’t been electric this year. I doubt ballard even goes after anyone in FA or the draft. It will probably be defense again. Maybe oline. Our only hope is Campbell actually stays healthy next season. He will be fun to watch if he can stay healthy. I will be rooting for Jackson if we don’t make the playoffs. He is such a good kid.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

These next 2 weeks/2 games will be the tell all. VS Jags, then at Texans. That will be the season. We still have a chance to redeem ourselves after yesterday's debacle and hopefully JB is back. 

It will tell a lot about this team. Are they going to roll over and quit or fight. If they decide to quit there will be a lot of players gone next season.

3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

It will tell a lot about this team. Are they going to roll over and quit or fight. If they decide to quit there will be a lot of players gone next season.

JB will probably play VS the Jags, it doesn't guarantee a win but I think with him we win a close one. If Hoyer plays I hate to say it but I think we lose.

1 hour ago, PeterBowman said:

it was a crazy day for sure....it wasn't just a one of game, there was a series of those. 

New Orleans getting blown out at home by Atlanta

Buffalo losing to Cleveland

KC losing to TN

Rams losing to Pitt

one of those days for sure. 

A bad Football weekend for me

Princeton Community lost an early lead to lose IHSAA Sectional 30 

Kentucky blew a halftime lead to a team they should have beat

KC and Colts get upset by inferior opponents