Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
needanoline63

Wow we just lost to the dolphins......(merge)

Recommended Posts

 

We just lost to a 1-7 team. this team is beating itself. 3 Interceptions by Hoyer? Another missed XP by AV. We moved ball inconsistently, but failed to convert when we had some drives. Injuries hurt but this team should never lose to a 1-7 team.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can’t see them making the playoffs if they can’t even beat the worst team in the league. With a good offensive minded head coach like Reich, we should have been able to do something on offense and generate more than 12 points.

 

I wasn’t able to watch the game live so I’ll wait and see if my judgment lightens up a bit on them after watching the game, but for now this year looks bleak. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BProland85 said:

I can’t see them making the playoffs if they can’t even beat the worst team in the league. With a good offensive minded head coach like Reich, we should have been able to do something on offense and generate more than 12 points.

 

I wasn’t able to watch the game live so I’ll wait and see if my judgment lightens up a bit on them after watching the game, but for now this year looks bleak. 

Actually  the bengals are the worst  team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

I can’t see them making the playoffs if they can’t even beat the worst team in the league. With a good offensive minded head coach like Reich, we should have been able to do something on offense and generate more than 12 points.

 

I wasn’t able to watch the game live so I’ll wait and see if my judgment lightens up a bit on them after watching the game, but for now this year looks bleak. 

 

Your judgment wont lighten up. This team is playing like they dont give two %s anymore. Today officially * me the hell off. This current team deserved to lose to the dolphins. I hope this stings really bad for the colts. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we finally admit that Vinnie is a real problem?  Sure Hoyer stunk, but Vinnie missing that EXP cost us the ability to go to overtime.  Perhaps in overtime, the D could have made a big play for the win.  Instead, we lost to the worst team in the NFL.  Well done guys.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was on frank too. Needs to learn how to pull someone from the game when it’s time. Rather see Kelly out there try to make plays 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This team is garbage, and I'm not really convinced Ballard has a problem with that this season.

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time to start looking where we will end in the draft what a disgrace. Reich game plan sucked and Hoyer like in years before is a turn over machine. And he is our back up for the next 2 years:facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hoyer doesn’t know what a check down is. He is pathetically bad. We have three timeouts at the end and we don’t even try to run the ball. We just lost our playoff spot. Our offense is only half there. We are pathetic. Why didn’t Reich tell Hoyer to run the dang ball. We have no WR we weren’t getting into the endzone. Can everyone shut up now about him being better then JB.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Detectacon said:

I really feel like Reich coached down to his talent today. 

He's coached down to his talent all season long.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ebron asked for more involvement and couldn’t back it up today. Pretty disappointed in him. 

Just now, ManningGM said:

He's coached down to his talent all season long.....

Good point. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MPStack said:

Kudos to the defense. They played well. 

They didn’t play well enough. They needed to stop them with us having a 16-12 lead.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CanuckColtsFan said:

Pretty sad last to weeks.

 

Not having Brisset killed us. We could be 7 and 2

Pretty sad last three weeks to be honest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It blows my mind he kept trying to go in the end zone while all we needed was the first down first

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

This was embarrassingly bad. OL is supposed to be a strength for the team, but they've gotten pushed around 3 weeks in a row.  I have no idea what Hoyer was thinking at the end there, throwing to the end zone 3 times in a row when it wasn't even goal-to-go.  This was a brutal loss

He was not thinking 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ManningGM said:

He's coached down to his talent all season long.....

I am so glad I am not the only one who thinks this. He can’t coach against bad teams.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chloe6124 said:

Hoyer doesn’t know what a check down is. He is pathetically bad. We have three timeouts at the end and we don’t even try to run the ball. We just lost our playoff spot. Our offense is only half there. We are pathetic. Why didn’t Reich tell Hoyer to run the dang ball. We have no WR we weren’t getting into the endzone. Can everyone shut up now about him being better then JB.

Dear, you are the main sunshine pumper here.  Before you preach to others and put words in people's mouths, you need to reign it in a little.  You kind of come off like a crazy ex....

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

They didn’t play well enough. They needed to stop them with us having a 16-12 lead.

We never had a 16 -12 lead ... See, you look hysterical

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I am so glad I am not the only one who thinks this. He can’t coach against bad teams.

Which is a ridiculous take, fitting of someone who posts over 5 thousand times in 12 months

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Detectacon said:

I really feel like Reich coached down to his talent today. 

What talent??? This roster is lacking playmakers outside of ty. There’s a reason we’re like 0-7 when he doesn’t play. Yet we do nothing to address this problem. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

Dear, you are the main sunshine pumper here.  Before you preach to others and put words in people's mouths, you need to reign it in a little.  You kind of come off like a crazy ex....

We never had a 16 -12 lead ... See, you look hysterical

I meant when we had the lead before they scored that last FG. Good defenses stop bad offenses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Detectacon said:

Ebron asked for more involvement and couldn’t back it up today. Pretty disappointed in him. 

Good point. 

Him and Hoyer are perfect together

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, boo2202 said:

What talent??? This roster is lacking playmakers outside of ty. There’s a reason we’re like 0-7 when he doesn’t play. Yet we do nothing to address this problem. 

What was he doing at the end. We had timeouts. Why was Mack on the bench. Just terrible by Reich. We lost our playoff seed today.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, boo2202 said:

What talent??? This roster is lacking playmakers outside of ty. There’s a reason we’re like 0-7 when he doesn’t play. Yet we do nothing to address this problem. 

I just meant his talent sucks so he coached at the level of their play. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too bad Hoyer had Ebeon tunnel vision because Pascal was wide open in the flat and had a much better chance of getting the first or even more.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, colts8718 said:

Him and Hoyer are perfect together

Ebron is the reason we even got down there with a chance to win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, runthepost said:

HB pitch to Mack with Nelson leading the charge! Nope let Hoyer prove his trash talents

I am done with Reich right now. He has not been good at all the last three games with play calling at the end.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chloe6124 said:

Ebron is the reason we even got down there with a chance to win.

Yes and he also had the ball ripped out of his arm on our 1st drive 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...