Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wow we just lost to the dolphins......(merge)

needanoline63

I can’t see them making the playoffs if they can’t even beat the worst team in the league. With a good offensive minded head coach like Reich, we should have been able to do something on offense and generate more than 12 points.

I wasn’t able to watch the game live so I’ll wait and see if my judgment lightens up a bit on them after watching the game, but for now this year looks bleak. 

1 minute ago, BProland85 said:

I can’t see them making the playoffs if they can’t even beat the worst team in the league. With a good offensive minded head coach like Reich, we should have been able to do something on offense and generate more than 12 points.

I wasn’t able to watch the game live so I’ll wait and see if my judgment lightens up a bit on them after watching the game, but for now this year looks bleak. 

Actually  the bengals are the worst  team

3 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

Your judgment wont lighten up. This team is playing like they dont give two %s anymore. Today officially * me the hell off. This current team deserved to lose to the dolphins. I hope this stings really bad for the colts. 

• Like 1

Hoyer doesn’t know what a check down is. He is pathetically bad. We have three timeouts at the end and we don’t even try to run the ball. We just lost our playoff spot. Our offense is only half there. We are pathetic. Why didn’t Reich tell Hoyer to run the dang ball. We have no WR we weren’t getting into the endzone. Can everyone shut up now about him being better then JB.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

This was embarrassingly bad. OL is supposed to be a strength for the team, but they've gotten pushed around 3 weeks in a row.  I have no idea what Hoyer was thinking at the end there, throwing to the end zone 3 times in a row when it wasn't even goal-to-go.  This was a brutal loss

He was not thinking 

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

Hoyer doesn’t know what a check down is. He is pathetically bad. We have three timeouts at the end and we don’t even try to run the ball. We just lost our playoff spot. Our offense is only half there. We are pathetic. Why didn’t Reich tell Hoyer to run the dang ball. We have no WR we weren’t getting into the endzone. Can everyone shut up now about him being better then JB.

Dear, you are the main sunshine pumper here.  Before you preach to others and put words in people's mouths, you need to reign it in a little.  You kind of come off like a crazy ex....

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

They didn’t play well enough. They needed to stop them with us having a 16-12 lead.

We never had a 16 -12 lead ... See, you look hysterical

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Detectacon said:

I really feel like Reich coached down to his talent today. 

What talent??? This roster is lacking playmakers outside of ty. There’s a reason we’re like 0-7 when he doesn’t play. Yet we do nothing to address this problem. 

3 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

Dear, you are the main sunshine pumper here.  Before you preach to others and put words in people's mouths, you need to reign it in a little.  You kind of come off like a crazy ex....

We never had a 16 -12 lead ... See, you look hysterical

I meant when we had the lead before they scored that last FG. Good defenses stop bad offenses.

Just now, boo2202 said:

What talent??? This roster is lacking playmakers outside of ty. There’s a reason we’re like 0-7 when he doesn’t play. Yet we do nothing to address this problem. 

What was he doing at the end. We had timeouts. Why was Mack on the bench. Just terrible by Reich. We lost our playoff seed today.

• Like 1