Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Miami predictions

Stephen

I don't like that we don't hardly have any receivers for this one.  It's even worse this time now that Parris Campbell isn't playing.  Maybe we can get something going with Pascal, Ebron, , Doyle. Hopefully the light comes on for Cain this game.  We are really shorthanded for this one.  I forgot about Rogers, but he's usually hit or miss. 

• Thanks 1

My prediction …….. I will (finally ) see a full Colts game (and a real real real good game from our offensive line). WFAN NY just announced this Colts game in nationally televised even here in NY Metro area. …...A nationally televised Colts game !…….GO COLTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

On 11/5/2019 at 10:08 AM, Myles said:

You can't ever dismiss a RB no matter where they are drafted.   Gaskin has size and is extremely fast.  Maybe we shut him down, but maybe he gashes the Colts defense.  

He also has a good name :thmup:

Gaskin's tough running and track speed (he won a Washington high school state title in the 100 meters) have made him an ultra-productive player for the Huskies. The former two-time All-State running back garnered honors in his first year on campus, including Freshman All-American and honorable mention All-Pac-12 notice, as well as being named the team's Most Outstanding Offensive Player. In 13 games (six starts), Gaskin ran 227 times for 1,302 yards (5.7 average) and 14 touchdowns. He was a first-team all-conference selection in 2016 (237-1,373-5.8, 10 TD rushing; 19-137-7.2, one TD receiving) and second-team selection as a junior (222-1,380-6.2, 21 TD rushing; 19-232-12.2, three TD receiving.) The workhorse set school career records with 41 rushing touchdowns and 45 total scores in 2017, and was the team's Most Outstanding Offensive Player again. In 2018, Gaskin became UW's career rushing leader (third in conference history) and the first Pac-12 back to rush for more than 1,000 yards in four straight years, garnering second-team All-Pac 12 accolades by rushing for 1,268 yards and 12 touchdowns on 259 totes (4.9 average). He also caught 21 passes for 77 yards (3.7 average) and a score and returned four kickoffs for 74 yards (18.5 average).

You really should cite your source when you are quoting like that.

Colts will probably lose this one.  They play to competition level and will be without TY AND Paris Campbell. Vinny is too unreliable.  Plus our QB situation too shaky right now. Dolphins have been playing better of late and Fitzpatrick will probably look good against us...somehow. 

I predict this game will be our statistical anomaly.  That being...

Losing every game in which TY doesn't play.

Yes, we will win this game.  And comfortably.  We'll run the ball down their throats, and we'll play great defense.  They'll mostly score field goals.

Colts win 28-13.

I see us winning by at least 10.

Our defense should be able to stymie whatever the Dolphins have on offense and their defense is bad. Overall they are a bad team. I see us running it down their throats and shutting them down on offense.

I'm choosing to feel optimistic today. After losing to the Steelers, I think the Colts return to LOS today with a vengeance. Not only that but I can't take another nail-biter (my cardiologist will thank them).  My only concern is the monster game Fitz can have every now and then. 

I don't think it comes down to it BUT for those curious: This season, At Home Vinny makes 90.9% of XP (10/11) and is 75% on FG (6/8) compared to 50% (4/8) and 66.66% (6/9)  per Pro-Football-Reference.com (obviously, really bad games skew the data)

27-14 Colts