Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Miami predictions


Stephen

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

 

I wouldn't put Minshew in that category yet. His losses so far have been to Houston, KC (a very healthy KC), at Carolina (close game, Minshew 350+) and vs NO (very close game). 

 

I haven't looked at it lately, but the Jags OL was rated bottom 5 or 10 to start the year, and their WR unit was pretty poor too (TE is worse). Not saying he's going to be pro bowler or anything, but he's playing a pretty bad hand, very well all things considered. Will be looking a lot closer at the Jags early next week.

I wouldn’t either but ML tends to produce system QBs 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s crazy how the defense survived all the injuries now they are healthy and now it’s the offense. I think offensive injuries are harder to over come then the defensive injuries. Plus we have showed we are very deep in our secondary.  We still haven’t been able to get everyone healthy at once. Hopefully we can stay afloat in the division race to get everyone back.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

I wouldn’t either but ML tends to produce system QBs 

Yup, big time. But he gets a lot of low rated/ranked prospects and gets a lot out of them. 

Minshew was only an 80 / 3 star, but he had a pretty awesome SR year in HS. His whole history is pretty interesting, and he's not really a Leach guy. Was only there in 2018. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

Yup, big time. But he gets a lot of low rated/ranked prospects and gets a lot out of them. 

Minshew was only an 80 / 3 star, but he had a pretty awesome SR year in HS. His whole history is pretty interesting, and he's not really a Leach guy. Was only there in 2018. 

 I was a big fan of Couch

 

   The Air RAID QBs remind me a lot Of June Jones Hawaii QBs and the Run and Gun QBs of the 80s-Great College numbers but weak transitions to the NFL

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, EastStreet said:

I'm assuming Hoyer plays....

 

Colts 42, Fins 16. 

Hoyer 300+ with 3 TDs

Mack 150 + 2 TDs

Hines 100 all purpose + TD


This is the optimism I needed today.

 

I hope we see the O-line ball out to shut us up. Colts win.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

 I was a big fan of Couch

 

   The Air RAID QBs remind me a lot Of June Jones Hawaii QBs and the Run and Gun QBs of the 80s-Great College numbers but weak transitions to the NFL

Loved some of JJ's Os. I think he's one of the XFL coaches I think.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, CamMo said:


This is the optimism I needed today.

 

I hope we see the O-line ball out to shut us up. Colts win.

 

Miami is just plain bad. They are OK defending the pass, but really bad in every other phase of the game. Our OL is, and will be, just fine. 

 

9 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

If hoyer plays it will be interesting if he gets Cain going. There will really be some talk if that happens. Although it’s still against Miami.

 

If Hoyer takes 1st team reps this week at practice, I would not be shocked at all to see Cain have a good day. Like JB said, Hoyer makes passes that JB wont. Hoyer doesn't have a cannon or anything, but reads the D well, progresses through his reads well, and will find the downfield guy if open. And Cain will be open down the field if they run him in non-possession type routes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EastStreet said:

 

Miami is just plain bad. They are OK defending the pass, but really bad in every other phase of the game. Our OL is, and will be, just fine. 

 

 

If Hoyer takes 1st team reps this week at practice, I would not be shocked at all to see Cain have a good day. Like JB said, Hoyer makes passes that JB wont. Hoyer doesn't have a cannon or anything, but reads the D well, progresses through his reads well, and will find the downfield guy if open. And Cain will be open down the field if they run him in non-possession type routes.

If that happens it actually might do JB good to sick back and be a observer. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mitch Connors said:

 

If Pascal cant play thats makes WR's #1- #4 not playing...

Hilton - Funchess - Campbell - Pascal

 

Crazy. 

I think he will play. Unless it is really serious he has to. Now how effective he is will be another story. I still think I remember him limping during the Steelers game. So I think he played on whatever it is. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

If that happens it actually might do JB good to sick back and be a observer. 

 

JB just needs to get 100% for the final 7 game stretch. There's not a gimme game in the 7. And 4 of 7 are critical divisional games. The Miami game is the absolute most perfect and obvious team to rest a hobbled QB for.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Mitch Connors said:

 

If Pascal cant play thats makes WR's #1- #4 not playing...

Hilton - Funchess - Campbell - Pascal

 

Crazy. 

 

We should beat Miami easily with Hoyer throwing to 3X Chester Rogers... 

 

If Pascal were out, you'd see even more 2 TE sets and some faux 22 personnel groupings. Perhaps even 13 or 23. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/5/2019 at 9:26 AM, ManningGM said:

Colts win closely 24-17 to a sorry Dolphins team and my hopes for the future of the season are crushed.

 

Why would they be crushed? If that happened it doesn't tell me anything I don't know, which is that this team is a team that can beat anyone and lose to anyone

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

We need to use Hines in this game just like we used Campbell last week.

 

Not a bad idea

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

If we get DF and TY back for the jags game that would be huge.

 

Funchess probably. I doubt TY comes back though

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Call me crazy 

   But I am not concerned about Jax

Crazy!

I am very worried about it.   With Foles back, he could be a spark for them.  Mostly I'm worried because of the Colts always playing close games.   Until they stop doing that, every game is scary.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Myles said:

Crazy!

I am very worried about it.   With Foles back, he could be a spark for them.  Mostly I'm worried because of the Colts always playing close games.   Until they stop doing that, every game is scary.   

Why worry about a game 2 weeks away

 

  I have a very strong feelingthe coaches and players aren’t 

 

   BTW

    Worrying about things only creates negativity 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, PeterBowman said:

I personally think the game will be kinda close for a while with the Colts eventually making enough plays to comfortable pull away in the 4th. 

That is exactly how Miami has played this year. It’s like they play hard and they go Woops we need that 1st pick and tank lol. The one thing about them is they are just playing loose and having fun. That can be a dangerous combination Colts will have to watch for.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Why worry about a game 2 weeks away

 

  I have a very strong feelingthe coaches and players aren’t 

 

   BTW

    Worrying about things only creates negativity 

I'm not actively worrying, but I am not confident the Colts will win that game.   The Raiders game was the only game I was confident that the Colts would win.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Myles said:

I'm not actively worrying, but I am not confident the Colts will win that game.   The Raiders game was the only game I was confident that the Colts would win.

Raiders are better the the jags. Jags also lost a WR. I don’t know for how long though. I thought I remember seeing it was a season ending injury.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...