Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Broncos Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

I'm so glad that the Colts decided not to spend all that money they had to spend.  maybe if they would have went out and got some more quality people they what be stuck playing rookies who obviously don't seem like they're ready to play., and the Colts wouldn't and be in this damn situation

I think Ballard made a miscalculation with not really replacing our only real starting caliber NT if he was gonna let our only one go in FA.   

I think we're stuck at QB.... Brissett is solid, but is he just good enough to get you to also ran status?  Unfortunately, solid QBs put you out of range to get better than solid qbs

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tsarquise said:

If we had Luck, I would not be worried at all... But he gone....

He'd be just as likely to throw a game changing int..... Great as he was, he did that about four times a year.... 

Also, luck never prevented us from falling far behind in games..... To have that many comeback wins, you have to fall that far behind

3 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Worryingly that the's the comparison I've made before in my head.

I think fans need to step back.  This is not a super bowl or bust team.  It is an evaluation year especially for Brissett.  I have never been a fan of him even after Houston.  I believe that when he has to go off script, he runs into trouble. He pulls down the ball a lot and that is either a sign that no one is open or he cannot hit his 3rd or 4th read.  More concerning is that it could b both hahaha. Denver is very good on D but guys got to b open