Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mario Williams Signs With Bills (Merge)

Andy

I'm delighted by this. It diminishes Houston, gets him away from the Colts, and makes Brady's life more miserable - all on a team that's far from being a championship contender.

In the process it makes the Dolphins less attractive to Peyton, which is fine with me as well.

Solid move down in Buffalo.

Their D-line will be a sight to behold; Marcell Dareus, Kyle Williams, Mario Williams. I like that pass rush going against Brady.

By the way, I've never "gotten" your name and avatar. To me they suggest that you are a Brady fan, which you clearly are not.

By the way, I've never "gotten" your name and avatar. To me they suggest that you are a Brady fan, which you clearly are not.

Hahaha

I've been confused for a Pats fan before. My name is a play on Peyton and the Terminator. He's half man, half machine. The Tom Brady avatar, if you notice has him wearing Ugg boots. Him being the spokesman for male Ugg boots, a distinctly feminine product, I thought it was befitting for a Colts forum that I use it as my avatar. I wanted to have him wearing a skirt too, because of the Rodney Harrison comment, but I'm not very good with photoshop.

NFL GENERAL NEXT TIME!!

It's a good signing for Colts, yes the Colts, as it gets him out of the division and gives Brady a nice tough person to prepare for.

Good move by the Bills as it makes their transition easier to a 4-3 and makes their D-line very good. They have a good D-line with Williams, Kyle Williams and Dareus. Barnett is a good LB, and they have an ever improving secondary. They could have a good defense thsi year.

I put it in the Colts section because their is no section for Free Agency, you all mean to tell me its SO MUCH trouble to click on Mario Williams to the Bills or is it just because one person said something so now everyone has to follow suit? are we teenagers again? I personally dont care where a new post is put as long as its easy to find, but when Manning signs with his new team Ill put it in the NFL section just to avoid conflict

I put it in the Colts section because their is no section for Free Agency, you all mean to tell me its SO MUCH trouble to click on Mario Williams to the Bills or is it just because one person said something so now everyone has to follow suit? are we teenagers again? I personally dont care where a new post is put as long as its easy to find, but when Manning signs with his new team Ill put it in the NFL section just to avoid conflict

The board is set up for Colts topics to go in the Colts section, and all other topics to go somewhere else. It's not so much trouble to read it, nor is it much trouble for the thread starter to just put it where it belongs.

Hahaha

I've been confused for a Pats fan before. My name is a play on Peyton and the Terminator. He's half man, half machine. The Tom Brady avatar, if you notice has him wearing Ugg boots. Him being the spokesman for male Ugg boots, a distinctly feminine product, I thought it was befitting for a Colts forum that I use it as my avatar. I wanted to have him wearing a skirt too, because of the Rodney Harrison comment, but I'm not very good with photoshop.

Gotcha. I understood the terminator reference, but not who it was referring to. Didn't quite get the boots either.

In other words, I read the name and then looked at the picture, and assumed that there was a connection between them. The logical connection would be that you are a Pats fan trying to portray Brady as a "more than human" character that destroys Peytons wherever he finds them. I really couldn't make out the boots (and wouldn't know uggs from Terrell Suggs).

The name would make sense if it was with a picture of Peyton modified to make him look extra-human.

A Brady picture would make sense (particularly if it was one of his more effeminate shots - a skirt would definite help :P - rather than an action shot) combined with a name that made fun of him.

Just my opinion - we all do what we do - but there is a reason that people think you are a Pats fan. That's about the last thing that I want to be accused of.

To Superman You are correct CASH IS KING :whiteflag: :bills:

I wasnt in this argument, dont know what thread it is in either, but there really is no correct sure answer to it so honestly you both are right. It all depends on the person's character. No two people are the same. Yes generally athletes in this sport are somewhat premadonnas(sp?) when it comes to money and will follow it. Yet there are a lot of players who are loyal to the team that gave them there start(a certain hardhat wearin one comes to mind) so honestly as stated before you both are correct. Back on topic though wish this coulda happened sooner lol but least he is out of our division n in Brady's.