Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

LA Opener - Who's Going?

Esquire59

7 hours ago, DrColtsFan said:

I was at that last opener in LA too - talk about miserable game and HEAT!

This year - I'll be at the Kansas City game.  Rented an RV and have spot reserved in tailgate lot if any other Colts fans want to come party with us.

Yo I already got tickets to that game too. Hopefully it’s the game of the year!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2019 at 11:38 AM, Esquire59 said:

Roll call of Colts' fans attending the season opener in Los Angeles?  Tailgate recommendations, best lots, link up, etc.  

Let's go!   

You can try to tailgate in LA but they do it with California Rolls and champagne.  Instead of bringing grills everyone brings headshots and the "script" they are working on.

I'm going.  The Colt game will be sandwiched between a drive/hike to the iconic Hollywood Sign on Saturday and to Universal Studios on Sunday.  Getting hyped, departing tomorrow, just about finished packing.   I expect Brissett to play well.  Unfortunately for the Chargers, they will be without RB Gordon, OT Okung, and S Derwin James.  Those are big losses but so is the loss of Andrew Luck but as mentioned, lucky we have JB.  Game should be entertaining.  As long as we win, even if only by 1 point, I'll be happy.  Interestingly, I went to the Colts/Chargers game in Indy a couple years ago, that was the year before Andrew sat out and we won that game in the 4th quarter with TY catching a long catch and run. 

• Like 1