Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Nelson won’t be on top 100

Perhaps it was because all of the guys he flattened last season were still mad about being publicly humiliated and refused to vote for him. That could take away a whole lot of votes.  Lots of flat guys last season. Probably a whole lot more this year. 

• Like 1

Who is making that list? I mean if Nelson and Leonard don't make it but Vander Esch and Lockett(i know he's a wr, but anyway...) then you can't take that serious.... What's with all that hype about LVE? Damn Cowboys.... 

But like sbdy above already said.... If Leonard isn't on the List, oh my good will he be angry....:flaming: (why do i have to think of the Hulk? :D

3 hours ago, Pacergeek said:

The best offensive lineman in the NFL, by far, isn't on the list? This list is very fake and phony. 

One player was quoted as saying Martin was the best guard in the NFL and “it isn’t even close”.

Maybe that’s true but Q was a rookie and I’m sure he’ll be there next year (barring injury).

Other Olinemen: Tryron Williams, Jason Kelse and Taylor Lewan. All great players but leaving Q off is an oversight IMO.

More fuel for the fire! Time to get nasti-er!!!

On 7/27/2019 at 8:29 AM, Pacergeek said:

The best offensive lineman in the NFL, by far, isn't on the list? This list is very fake and phony. 

He had a very good rookie year, but 'by far' the best OL in the NFL is a long shot.

The nice thing with Q is he learns from his (few) mistakes and is seemingly always working to get better.

• Like 3

Terrible list if you ask me.  

Take out the questions about Big Q not being on the list and ask yourself how it is that only 1 offensive guard makes the list in the first place.  

On the other hand at least a quarter of the top 20 will be quarterbacks.  

OL is always being overlooked.  That is until your QB is a crater in the ground or your RB has 2 defenders in his face the second he gets the ball.  That's when you notice how much your offensive line sucks.  But when it comes to awards, the guys who literally move 300 pound men out of the way of the running back and keep your QB's jersey clean escape notice.

I have to say it's fortunate for the OL that they don't escape notice of GM's who still pay top dollar for good OL.