Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

My grade on this 2019 draft won't be a high as I hoped.

HOF19

And I know I might take some crap for this . But I seem to recall have read dozens of articles by Bill Polian stating you should draft offensive lineman every year (and drafting them in 4th -7th round is fine )…...I personally consider that #1 rule of the draft...…..  #1 rule period !!!

7 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

And I know I might take some crap for this . But I seem to recall have read dozens of articles by Bill Polian stating you should draft offensive lineman every year (and drafting them in 4th -7th round is fine )…...I personally consider that #1 rule of the draft...…..  #1 rule period !!!

How many super bowls did Polians teams win

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

Take a look at our depth for OL.  The question is, would anyone drafted in 4-7 make the team?

I'm not saying they wouldn't, but I think it would be tough.

• Like 2

Almost every guy drafted tested at the elite level in many of the categories.

Can't ask for much more out of a draft. As long as the coaches do their job, they've just been given a handful of guys who are great athletes and good locker room guys.

1 minute ago, MFT5 said:

it’s about winning who cares who got there 

Just now, MFT5 said:

Ballard looking like a early GOAT candidate 

In one post you bash Polian, whose teams made it to six SBs, won one, and had more wins in the 2000s than any other team; then in the next post you say Ballard looks like he could be the GOAT before having even made one SB?

tim and eric awesome show great job shrug GIF

9 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

In one post you bash Polian, whose teams made it to six SBs, won one, and had more wins in the 2000s than any other team; then in the next post you say Ballard looks like he could be the GOAT before having even made one SB?

tim and eric awesome show great job shrug GIF

bruh my words aren’t that deep ignore me if yu that sensitive. ‘Bash’ pull your skirt dwn

1 minute ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Just trying to understand your logic.

Polian is in the HoF.

Ballard is in his 3rd year.

Do you think Ballard is better than Polian?

i think he’s going to be. We arguably have No weaknesses and he’s setting us up for future success 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

I finally woke up from that Nightmare please don’t take me back I beg you!  So sick n tired of 4-7 rd draft picks expected to protect a #1 overall Franchise QB and it’s no coincidence our OL is rated top 5 after that garbage changed.  3 #1’s and a high 2nd is not rocket science but to Polian/Grigson it was.  The old saying, some can seem to be so smart but yet be so stupid at the same time, Yep. 

1 hour ago, HOF19 said:

What is your grade?

1 hour ago, HOF19 said:

Time to admit this thread was premature.