Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Leg Room

Lucky Colts Fan

9 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

There is one good result from the Chiefs game...

fan_bandwagon_clean1.gif

What a relief to finally have some leg room now that all the fair-weather fans have jumped off the bandwagon!

joey-and-chandler-recliner.gif?w=650

The bad thing about it is that we have to hear them whine about how awful we are again! I don't know which is worse them hopping on the bandwagon or when they jump off having to hear them complain. haha.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RollerColt said:

Oh don't worry... It'll get crowded again once we have the draft and free agency behind us. 

Might not happen until we start winning some games again.  Which is perfectly OK.  What people think - including the analysts and media - means nothing. 

I hear we are going to have a tough schedule next year.  Great!  To be the best you have to beat the best.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If being a 'bandwagon' fan means having the choice to say and to support what sporting culture and performance and management you prefer or appreciate for your team, then it is hardly a crime. I've never liked the phrase / concept, so no big deal here. But I understand the reverse opinion on this.

So I give this the 'who cares'.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, braveheartcolt said:

If being a 'bandwagon' fan means having the choice to say and to support what sporting culture and performance and management you prefer or appreciate for your team, then it is hardly a crime. I've never liked the phrase / concept, so no big deal here. But I understand the reverse opinion on this.

So I give this the 'who cares'.

2 hours ago, ojsglove said:

Yep totally agree, it's just an internet forum, no more no less.  

giphy.gif

I’ll have none when i fly back to Indianapolis this Xmas.

Hoping to get lucky and have 2 home games to finish the season but obviously one will do :D

Would any of you fine folk know where in Indiana it snows on Xmas day?

It is summer where i am and my wife wants a white Xmas as in 2017 we were in NY for Xmas but it did not snow unfortunately. So while I’ll get to come back and see the Colts again, i need to see snow on Xmas day if possible.

2 hours ago, kornstar said:

Hoping to get lucky and have 2 home games to finish the season but obviously one will do :D

It is summer where i am and my wife wants a white Xmas as in 2017 we were in NY for Xmas but it did not snow unfortunately. So while I’ll get to come back and see the Colts again, i need to see snow on Xmas day if possible.

I'm afraid you're asking for a lot from the state of IN. I've seen a dry, rainy, icy, snowy Christmas all in the same day. You're just going to have to wing it.

3 hours ago, kornstar said:

You never know how Indiana weather is going to be. This winter, we didn't have our first accumulating snowfall until after the New Year. If you absolutely have to see snow then you may want to check out one of the ski resorts in the state. I've never personally been to one of them, but I'm sure they have snow machines.

https://www.perfectnorth.com/

https://www.paolipeaks.com/

Hopefully that helps.

On 1/15/2019 at 10:59 PM, Lucky Colts Fan said:

There is one good result from the Chiefs game...

fan_bandwagon_clean1.gif

What a relief to finally have some leg room now that all the fair-weather fans have jumped off the bandwagon!

joey-and-chandler-recliner.gif?w=650

It is not the criticism of Luck's play that got on my nerves, it is statements like "put Brissett in there, Luck should be traded in the offseason" that did, in a knee jerk fashion.

I am glad Dungy didn't think that way during the game when Peyton threw 6 picks vs the Chargers in that SNF game that we almost came back and won if not for AV missing a chip shot FG, or when Peyton threw picks vs Bucs and came down from 21, or when we were down 3-21 after a pick six from Peyton in the AFCCG.

I am just glad the Colts have level headed folks making decisions as HC and GM at the top. The future is bright!!! :)  

• Like 3

10 hours ago, NannyMcafee said:

I'm afraid you're asking for a lot from the state of IN. I've seen a dry, rainy, icy, snowy Christmas all in the same day. You're just going to have to wing it.

For me i don’t mind and she will get over it, i just want to see the Colts play again and this time with Luck as we were at the Broncos game in 2017.

Thanks for your reply, it is appreciated.

9 hours ago, Mel Kiper's Hair said:

You never know how Indiana weather is going to be. This winter, we didn't have our first accumulating snowfall until after the New Year. If you absolutely have to see snow then you may want to check out one of the ski resorts in the state. I've never personally been to one of them, but I'm sure they have snow machines.

https://www.perfectnorth.com/

https://www.paolipeaks.com/

Hopefully that helps.

Thank you, i will check them out.

I was monitoring the weather before Xmas last year and it was expected to snow on Xmas day in Chicago so there is the option we drive to Chicago on the eve and then stay till the 26th.

My wife is happy with just snowfall, doesn’t even have to be accumulation.

We are coming anyway so I’ll just have to see if i can chase the snow somewhere :thmup: