Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Skip Bayless Gives The Colts and Luck Credit???

neug3246

We all know Skip loves to discredit Luck and the Colts regardless of the outcome. This is why I was literally shocked when after our win against Houston he said the Colts are a team he wouldn't want to mess with right now. He gave credit to our Oline, running game, receiving core, etc. Here it is, listen to the rare video from Skip Bayless.

If I don't care about his opinion when he says bad things about the Colts, then I certainly don't care about his opinion when he has something good to say.

This man is either not very intelligent or does this type of stuff for attention, and I have to believe its the latter.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DaveA1102 said:

If I don't care about his opinion when he says bad things about the Colts, then I certainly don't care about his opinion when he has something good to say.

This man is either not very intelligent or does this type of stuff for attention, and I have to believe its the latter.

Why I refuse to give oxygen to his attention fire. I repeat, Skip should just be banned from the forum. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, DaveA1102 said:

Oh I believe he does it to promote the brand "Skip Bayless" he didn't really say anything too nice, he basically said without Demaryius and Hopkins was hurt that's why the Texans and Deshaun didn't win....he obviously watches games but doesn't have the knowledge to understand what he is looking at.....for me, he is frustrating, but its like a train wreck, when you see the carnage you have to look lol........I don't weigh his opinion at all (was going to say "not very heavily" but that was a lie to quote Maury)

Entertainment value minimal, train wreck effect maximum, I will rubberneck lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Crunked said:

Oh I believe he does it to promote the brand "Skip Bayless" he didn't really say anything too nice, he basically said without Demaryius and Hopkins was hurt that's why the Texans and Deshaun didn't win....he obviously watches games but doesn't have the knowledge to understand what he is looking at.....for me, he is frustrating, but its like a train wreck, when you see the carnage you have to look lol........I don't weigh his opinion at all (was going to say "not very heavily" but that was a lie to quote Maury)

Entertainment value minimal, train wreck effect maximum, I will rubberneck lol

The only time he is worth watching was when he did that horrendous Conor McGregor impression! :facepalm:

Just now, DaveA1102 said:

The only time he is worth watching was when he did that horrendous Conor McGregor impression! :facepalm:

and with that your honor, the defense rests....(well at least until Saturday where I hope it dominates ) lol

9 hours ago, DaveA1102 said:

It's for that reason that in the one of two times a year I watch/listen to anything Skip has to say, it's  only very brief videos.  I might have watched it if it were a less than 10 second video where he admitted he was wrong and apologized.  But uhhh...10 minutes of Skip Bayless is 9 minutes and 50 seconds too long.