Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

Lets go finish this O.

The pathetic O that puts up 4 TDS.

a QB who is done who has shown every darn throw behind a turnstile O line with no running game whatsoever. 

To do this with no run game and JJ Watt and Clowney on the other side is truly outstanding 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malakai432 said:

Yeah I'll gladly eat my crow.  I thought this game was doneski.  Luck is looking phenomenal considering we just gave the Texans 14 points off fumbles.  

Thing is, I don’t include you in the above as you don’t vanish when things do go our way. thats what frustrates. 

It’s easy to stand outside the tent..

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Thing is, I don’t include you in the above as you don’t vanish when things do go our way. thats what frustrates. 

It’s easy to stand outside the tent..

I don't know if I qualify as negative or not.  There hasn't really been much to be positive about lately.  My negativity is more of a sarcastic defense mechanism, though.  If I can't laugh at our ineptitude, then I'm just going to be angry.......and I don't want to be angry.

Just now, JCPatriot said:

I don't know if I qualify as negative or not.  There hasn't really been much to be positive about lately.  My negativity is more of a sarcastic defense mechanism, though.  If I can't laugh at our ineptitude, then I'm just going to be angry.......and I don't want to be angry.

Na man.. it’s the drive by negativity that irks.

I’m not blind to the team’s faults but I stick with it good or bad.

• Like 1