Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

How many of you all can see this all coming down to the Colts losing a heart breaker on a failed 2 point conversion on the last play?  Houston gets 3 this drive to set up the heart break.  They aren’t getting me though...already see it coming.  Lol 

Just now, Fisticuffs111 said:

It's weird that I'm not confident in our ability to get a 2 point conversion.

I wish that was our only worry

4 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

I've always wanted the Colts to be my pallbearers so they can let me down one last time.

Just don't select any of the receiving corps.  They'll drop the casket.

5 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

How many of you all can see this all coming down to the Colts losing a heart breaker on a failed 2 point conversion on the last play?  Houston gets 3 this drive to set up the heart break.  They aren’t getting me though...already see it coming.  Lol 

It's not a proper Colts loss if there isn't a questionable coaching decision to argue about afterwards.

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

The only 'Dallas' I used to like

Yup

1 minute ago, Wyldhorsefan said:

We gotta keep chopping wood!

^^^ ban this user ^^^

7 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Oh no..,we’ve reached Browns jokes level.

Nah, if you're a Browns fan your friends and relatives are looking forward to your funeral just for the morbid curiosity of seeing what you look like without the bag over your head.

1 hour ago, Coltsman1788 said:

You get what you pay for. 

Yep for sure to be on the cheap does not work out.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• that guy is too short, has no wheels, and has to take a time out after every 6 attempts. will never make it.. nice jugs though
    • The facts.. a hung jury (twice) mistrial with most voters having sided for the alleged accuser/victim... both times.     She (prosecution) didn't drop the charges, the school (judge/jury) did.  She wanted round 3.  She wanted a full yes or no vote (4-1 or 5-0) either way, not we're split 3-2 so we'll just call it against the majority vote and designate as "Not Responsible" because it isn't 4 or more votes either way. - 'Case closed'.     There were questions (and other items) from the accuser that were never allowed in or asked in follow up questioning.  I think one of the changes to the Stanford Title IX hearing rules is to also allow an attorney to be not only in attendance but to also perform all duties of representation.  And an outside group determines what is admissible as questions/evidence, follow questions, etc...     At some level, it did, and many things at Stanford were changed after. At the  minimum, it was a mistrial x2, with no conclusive verdict either way. Then school (not prosecution) drops the case.   So she really needed to report this to both the school, and also the Police.  But with what evidence does she have to convince the LEO?  Guess the gals need some hidden body cam w/audio these days, like many folks do with dash cams (like me and my wife's cars...) and be their own TMZ...   Video, apparently the only way things get rectified anymore...     No worries, at least we know each others positions.  All is good.     Except to have (at some level) differing story from a another high achieving Stanford student about another high achieving Stanford student-   https://www.collegesimply.com/colleges/california/stanford-university/admission/     We don't even know for certain they ever got the FULL story, but articles I've read suggest that the Stanford Panel repressed/disallowed many/most of her interrogating questions and supplemental follow up inquiries to be asked of the accused.  Unless someone directly asks her directly, how could you answer as to whether her whole story was even heard or not?   If you are not truly interested to fully know those answers, then you don't ask.  At least, that's my perspective.  
    • you and me both. the period between basketball and football sucks (base) balls. the only thing i'm enjoying now is the women's WC.   i'm still leaning towards thinking we'll keep 6 WRs this season given all the puts and takes. DF it TE-lite, Cain coming back from injury, PC a rook, TY coming off being banged up, Fountain improving, Roger's reliability and cross training..... and sheet might happen like Cain being pup'd and I think Fountain can spend another year on the PS.
    • and very hard to watch the D for all those games without him.... truly epic player with truly epic injury issues...   i know all teams go through injuries, but seems like we've been especially cursed with Sanders, Manning, and Luck. That's 3 of my five favorite Colts lol.
    • Ugh Hendricks sent to the IL, prospect Adbert Alzolay might be called up. Currently down 1-0 in the 7th. 
  • Members

• Irish YJ

Irish YJ 693

• ColtsBlueFL

ColtsBlueFL 5,374

Moderators
    • Jcrane

Jcrane 0

Rookie
    • twfish

twfish 1,513

• GoColts8818