Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts release RB Christine Michael

TKnight24

2 minutes ago, Boiler_Colt said:

Might mean they expect Mack back this week and that gives them a buffer before Turbin returns the following week.

This is what i think.

i am surprised he got NO touches last week tho.  I think he could have helped.  Especially late. It keeps nda bothered me when w had His nes in on short yardage:... especially when we were trying to score from the 10 or 5.  But what do i know?

5 minutes ago, DraftMaster said:

That's what I was thinking, until I realized Ballard never makes splashy moves :( 

We can’t say that yet. Who all has he had a chance to make a splash for? Mack? That cost the Bears a heck-of- a lot. 

Im not sure how I feel about Bell. Obviously we could use Bell the player, and I’m tired of not having a solid running game, but let’s not pretend that there is no risk in signing Bell. If it was easy or a no brainer, it would be done already. Heck we probably wouldn’t be having the discussion because he would still be playing for Pitt.

5 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Made room for the new DB

I know, I just wanted to stir the Bell pot!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

This is what i think.

i am surprised he got NO touches last week tho.  I think he could have helped.  Especially late. It keeps nda bothered me when w had His nes in on short yardage:... especially when we were trying to score from the 10 or 5.  But what do i know?

This!

But what do I know, either...

Just now, IndySouthsider said:

I can’t even imagine how Le’veon could play before 4 games after signing. So we’re at week 6 today at best. No way would I trade anything for that.

He is a world class athlete and among the best in the league.   He can run the ball and run routes and pass block.   He wouldn't be able to digest the entire playbook in a week,  but he could make plays.   My biggest concern is will he sign here next year after trading for him.   Plus.  He has a lot of miles on him

2 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

He is a world class athlete and among the best in the league.   He can run the ball and run routes and pass block.   He wouldn't be able to digest the entire playbook in a week,  but he could make plays.   My biggest concern is will he sign here next year after trading for him.   Plus.  He has a lot of miles on him

Any pick for him is going to be a conditional pick, I almost guarantee it. Could also make it part of the deal where he has to agree to the new team. There's some ways to reduce the risk. That said, I'm not sure I'd wanna bring him in. In his own words, he's more interested in his music career at the moment

14 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Any pick for him is going to be a conditional pick, I almost guarantee it. Could also make it part of the deal where he has to agree to the new team. There's some ways to reduce the risk. That said, I'm not sure I'd wanna bring him in. In his own words, he's more interested in his music career at the moment

I haven't seen anything that says he is more interested in his music career than football.   Do you have a link?