Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

6/7 OTAs

CR91

2 minutes ago, TKnight24 said:

Hello folks. I’m back

Sorry for my absence from the forum, had a death in the family and it’s just been a lot going on. But I’m back now to supply you guys with more updates and all the other good stuff 

:thmup:

Sorry to hear that buddy. Trying to pick up the slack while you were gone haha 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TKnight24 said:

Hello folks. I’m back

Sorry for my absence from the forum, had a death in the family and it’s just been a lot going on. But I’m back now to supply you guys with more updates and all the other good stuff 

Very happy to have you back!

So sorry for your loss.    Hopefully the Colts can be a welcome distraction for you.....

(NOW,  GET BACK TO WORK!!).    :thmup:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

All aboard the Cain Train!

I hope to the football Gods that Cain pans out for us. Every year, year in, year out, so and so has an amazing camp. Then is riding the bench and no longer with the team. 

4 minutes ago, pgt_rob said:

I hope to the football Gods that Cain pans out for us. Every year, year in, year out, so and so has an amazing camp. Then is riding the bench and no longer with the team. 

I totally know where you're coming from, we've all seen this movie before, but I have a good feeling about Cain. In all of his film that I've watched (admittedly YouTube highlight vids), he makes everything look so effortless, while corners and safeties are sprinting 8-10 yards behind him trying to catch up as he jogs into the endzone. And it's not like he played against a bunch of chumps, he went up against a lot of really good competition in college, & he played in 2 national title games.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TKnight24 said:

Hello folks. I’m back

sorry for your lost man but glad your back

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TKnight24 said:

Hello folks. I’m back

My condolences TK. Family loss is the worst.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, pgt_rob said:

Those who fail to remember Duron Carter are doomed to repeat him...or something like that...

52 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

Those who fail to remember Duron Carter are doomed to repeat him...or something like that...

Roy Hall would be a more apt example wouldn't?  Big, fast WR from a major college program.

(Sorry had to throw a Buckeye out there)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Smonroe said:

you know with the way pags coaching staff was and how the wides couldn't even get open. i say bring Duron back to see how he preforms with an actual staff guiding him he just might be super dangerous

2 hours ago, Coffeedrinker said:

Roy Hall would be a more apt example wouldn't?  Big, fast WR from a major college program.

Except Roy never flashed in camp either. Duron Carter was like an OTA and training camp All-Star and then shrunk in the actual games he played.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Coffeedrinker said:

Didn't Roy Hall have an amazing behind the back catch though?