Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts favored week 1

coltsorioles

We lost 6 games by 7 points or less last season (why some people just ignore that is mindboggling) so I don't think we are as bad as people say we are. If Luck is healthy we wont be worse than 8-8 IMO. If Luck plays Week 1, I agree we should beat Cincy at home. I cant wait to see who we Draft. I haven't done any predictions regarding what our record will exactly be because I want to wait until after the Draft. I will have a better feel of our Roster than. I do know this, Luck is at least 4 wins by himself so do the math. 4-12 + 4 = 8-8 at worse.

Ill wait till after the draft, likely until the 53 man rosters are set to make any type of educated geuss at week 1. If i am going off of last years roster and assume Brissett starts week 1, i think we lose a close one to the bengals.

9 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We lost 6 games by 7 points or less last season (why some people just ignore that is mindboggling) so I don't think we are as bad as people say we are. If Luck is healthy we wont be worse than 8-8 IMO. If Luck plays Week 1, I agree we should beat Cincy at home. I cant wait to see who we Draft. I haven't done any predictions regarding what our record will exactly be because I want to wait until after the Draft. I will have a better feel of our Roster than. I do know this, Luck is at least 4 wins by himself so do the math. 4-12 + 4 = 8-8 at worse.

Lol this definitely isn't how math works but I like the optimism

4 hours ago, aaron11 said:

way too early to make a move on these odds.  we have high picks in the draft that are going to change things, but there is a lot of time for injuries to happen as well    

Ballard has mentioned several times that he has the GOAT in the building in Rusty Jones.  Bears and Bills all swear by this guys ability to keep players healthy.  I am optimistic he will help relieve what seems like a curse placed on our team injury wise.

18 minutes ago, LockeDown said:

Ballard has mentioned several times that he has the GOAT in the building in Rusty Jones.  Bears and Bills all swear by this guys ability to keep players healthy.  I am optimistic he will help relieve what seems like a curse placed on our team injury wise.

there is a lot of time for both teams to have injuries.  i certainly hope you are right, but when it comes to betting odds these are the kind of things you have to think about 

The TEAM should be able to get to 8-8 or better, even if Andrew only starts a few games and goes down again (one good hit on that shoulder and it's retirement city). Brissett will have the benefit of mini camps and training camp and should be much more effective this year.