Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Did I Just See Peyton Throwing @ Duke?

The Fish

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by Coltssouth, March 4, 2012 - insulting another member of the forum
Hidden by Coltssouth, March 4, 2012 - insulting another member of the forum

you think peyton makes us a super bowl team huh? seems what peyton fans think and not colts fans. colts fans know it makes no sense to move on with peyton for a year or two.

Ohio Colt.....just stop your nonsense...Go play in Lake Erie and Raccoon creek....and drift swiftly down river....you are an instigator...go play tag with former Brown QB Crouch....you are in no way a fan....have sen your ^cowpatties^ all day and am sick of it.
Posted · Hidden by Coltssouth, March 4, 2012 - Namecalling
Hidden by Coltssouth, March 4, 2012 - Namecalling

Seattle would be a decent team for Peyton too especially with RB Marshawn Lynch to open up the play action pass. Can't see #18 in a red AZ cardinal uniform though. If Peyton can't stay in INDY the Pacific Northwest would be a nice landing spot for him. An easy division to win every year too as it currently stands.

I was on all morning and I have had it with Ohio weirdo Colt. If the _____ made any sense it is one thing....I wish he was Indiana Colt I would kick his ___!!!!!!!
Posted · Hidden by Coltssouth, March 4, 2012 - quoted previous poster and calling a member foolish
Hidden by Coltssouth, March 4, 2012 - quoted previous poster and calling a member foolish

I was on all morning and I have had it with Ohio weirdo Colt. If the _____ made any sense it is one thing....I wish he was Indiana Colt I would kick his ___!!!!!!!

I agree Brent. Ohio Colt doesn't seem to grasp #18's greatness when he sees it. Was he trained by "NFL Insider" Adam Schefter too? I love how these foolish people think Peyton will be done in 2 years...Crazy just crazy. I'd instill you as our next GM before Ohio Colt. I can tell you that much. I trust your football judgment completely Brent. Football brilliance seems to be in short supply these days unfortunately.

Posted · Hidden by Coltssouth, March 4, 2012 - continuing argument
Hidden by Coltssouth, March 4, 2012 - continuing argument

Sorry guys, I saw the nonsense from this morning...came back and saw more......love reading comments that make sense....not instigating. My sideways dog is nicer than I am....most of you have fun and try to make sense....A couple of things today were out of line....I had seen enough. Go to Brownsaredead.com or Bengalsareback.com......not Colts Forum for this ____!!! I am done on him..said my piece.

sketchy IMO

I don't think it is sketchy at all. One thing about Peyton is that he has his own unique throwing mechanics and I would bet my paycheck that is him. If not then it is one heck of an actor. Everything about those throws says that he is making them.

Now what I will say is that we don't know when that was filmed. It could have been filmed before the injury and surgery.

Im very excited. Im hoping he is back as a Colt.

I drove down to Ft Lauderdale this am and my 12 year old daughter is telling me Mom- look at the huge billboard with Peyton on it. It hit me that wow that this isnt just a passing thing he may be traded to another team and if it is Miami- well, we will welcome him with open arms. Nobody does it better..

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, March 4, 2012 - continuing the argument
Hidden by Nadine, March 4, 2012 - continuing the argument

Come on guys. Even though we don't agree with him. Don't take personal shots.

What I said was pretty tame & I never fired a personal shot across Ohio Colts bow. I am merely saying that even though Andrew Luck will probably be our next Colts QB, there will be a significant drop off from the Great Peyton Manning AKA Yoda that's all. What I said was not demeaning or insulting to anyone. If you find what Brent & I said was offensive, then don't come to my house during the holidays okay...Not a PG politically correct environment at all. Is your skin really that thin? I don't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable, but save your "fake outrage" for more important matters please. Thank you.

I think they are trying to warn you for your own good. This isn't holidays at your house. This site is very strict with what is called a "personal shot". I think they are just trying to warn you so you don't end up suspended for 24 hours or whatever it is. It's not that they are thin skinned, they are just trying to help out.

With that said you and Brent both made valid points.

Edited by Maureen
removed deleted quote

Posted · Hidden by Coltssouth, March 4, 2012 - continuing argument
Hidden by Coltssouth, March 4, 2012 - continuing argument

What I said was pretty tame & I never fired a personal shot across Ohio Colts bow. I am merely saying that even though Andrew Luck will probably be our next Colts QB, there will be a significant drop off from the Great Peyton Manning AKA Yoda that's all. What I said was not demeaning or insulting to anyone. If you find what Brent & I said was offensive, then don't come to my house during the holidays okay...Not a PG politically correct environment at all. Is your skin really that thin? I don't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable, but save your "fake outrage" for more important matters please. Thank you.

Que and I are hungry....Thanksgiving sounds good. I was up at around 6 and saw the ^cowpatties^ all day....had to take care of business and he still is going at it....the moderators tried to shut him up but nothing works.....I like debates not idiocy!!!

Just a general statement. So if you thought I was talking about you then there must be a reason for that.

If that helps you sleep better tonight Fx Stryker, more power to ya my friend. No skin off my back. Thank you for your thoughts. Have a wonderful evening.

Just a general statement. So if you thought I was talking about you then there must be a reason for that.

You are fine FX......I had just had it....enough was enough...done with it. I have been on these sites for years. Never had a problem....I am sure I was the one that you all were referring to....I love this site...and if someone is not supportive and making valid points they should leave......and drink the water in Lake Erie.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, March 4, 2012 - inappropriate
Hidden by Nadine, March 4, 2012 - inappropriate

If that helps you sleep better tonight Fx Stryker, more power to ya my friend. No skin off my back. Thank you for your thoughts. Have a wonderful evening.

Que ate some Ohio dog food...he is straight up now......
Posted · Hidden by Nadine, March 4, 2012 - inappropriate
Hidden by Nadine, March 4, 2012 - inappropriate

I think they are trying to warn you for your own good. This isn't holidays at your house. This site is very strict with what is called a "personal shot". I think they are just trying to warn you so you don't end up suspended for 24 hours or whatever it is. It's not that they are thin skinned, they are just trying to help out.

With that said you and Brent both made valid points.

Thanks FireJim......I had had it before....I have thick skin...just tired of his instigating......Now that my dog is hungry.....heading to the Ohio line. HA HA!

You are fine FX......I had just had it....enough was enough...done with it. I have been on these sites for years. Never had a problem....I am sure I was the one that you all were referring to....I love this site...and if someone is not supportive and making valid points they should leave......and drink the water in Lake Erie.

Not anyone in particular. Just this threads has been closed once already.

Not anyone in particular. Just this threads has been closed once already.

FX is a good young man.....he is really just looking out as I posted a joke towards him, that he thought was funny, but was deleted and I was warned ;)

It's amazing there are people who actually are hoping peyton is hurt so they can get Luck. If he wins a Superbowl with another team, you people should all become pittsburgh pirate fans for the rest of your life as punishment

Hey, wait a second.

I AM a Pittsburgh Pirates fan, and a Colts fan......forever.

I want Manning back.

I take offense.

O.K., not really. I know what you mean.

Hey, wait a second.

I AM a Pittsburgh Pirates fan, and a Colts fan......forever.

I want Manning back.

I take offense.

O.K., not really. I know what you mean.

Lol, the Pirates had some fine teams years ago but I am trying to understand the analogy to the NFL? :coltsfb:

Just watched the video...those shots are taken from multiple angles (the 2nd throw is the most interesting) and some pretty close ones, to me it does not look like someone shooting thru a fence, to me it looks like someone allowed to get really close. To me its meant to look like a bad video. And the voice...close your eyes and listen over and over, I believe its Bill Polian.

This thread has been cleaned of personal arguments and insults for the second time today.

Any more and it will be closed. My appoligies to the op.

We ask for mutual respect for all that post here. You may not like their opinion but that does not mean they don't have the right to post what they think without being verbally abused.

If you have a problem with someone please take it to pm. We don't need to see it on the board.

This thread has been cleaned of personal arguments and insults for the second time today.

Any more and it will be closed. My appoligies to the op.

We ask for mutual respect for all that post here. You may not like their opinion but that does not mean they don't have the right to post what they think without being verbally abused.

If you have a problem with someone please take it to pm. We don't need to see it on the board.

It's all about me?!

Be nice guys..it's only 28 mill, and the future! Good thing none of us are personally on the hook.

Peyton throwing well is big news right now, let's let the process play out without getting at each other to much.

The reality is that Irsay needs to know if Peyton can make all the throws 35-40 times a game. A 27 second video consisting of 4 throws means nothing IMO. We will see.

I wish more people realized this. It's like taking Tebows 4 best throws, editing it into a 30 second YouTube video and showing the world. Am I the only one who realized the clips have been edited? There had to be many many more throws. For all we know maybe some were sketchy.

I wish more people realized this. It's like taking Tebows 4 best throws, editing it into a 30 second YouTube video and showing the world. Am I the only one who realized the clips have been edited? There had to be many many more throws. For all we know maybe some were sketchy.

I'm not sure many people value your biased opinion as being objective. Mr Luck name guy with Mr Luck avatar and self proclaimed Luck fan club executive. I imagine Manning could stand in your living room and blast footballs through your drywall for 10 hours straight and you'd complain about his spiral.

No insult intended here, just sayin......we aren't going to read you as anything but terribly biased.

I'm not sure many people value your biased opinion as being objective. Mr Luck name guy with Mr Luck avatar and self proclaimed Luck fan club executive. I imagine Manning could stand in your living room and blast footballs through your drywall for 10 hours straight and you'd complain about his spiral.

No insult intended here, just sayin......we aren't going to read you as anything but terribly biased.

I read his posts, and find them quite reasonable....just saying. (I really dislike that term, after all, what does it mean? Of course I am saying it, I just said it).

OK, I'm not biased. I want PM back. But this leaked piece of irrelevance is just that. The secret is Peyton's desire, his current physical condition and longevity, his next payday, his coach and GM's long term plans and Irsay's advisors view on the business risks associated with any future deal. It's not about this vignette of amateurish propaganda. Let's stop all this useless hunting for clues, and wait it out.

I read his posts, and find them quite reasonable....just saying. (I really dislike that term, after all, what does it mean? Of course I am saying it, I just said it).

It was the urban dictionary word of the day.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=just%20sayin'

Anywho.....I find his posts (Andrew Luck 12) to be reasonable from the standpoint of a heavily biased fan. At least he's not a jerk or overtly disrespectful of Manning to further his cause, like so many others.

OK, I'm not biased. I want PM back. But this leaked piece of irrelevance is just that. The secret is Peyton's desire, his current physical condition and longevity, his next payday, his coach and GM's long term plans and Irsay's advisors view on the business risks associated with any future deal. It's not about this vignette of amateurish propaganda. Let's stop all this useless hunting for clues, and wait it out.

Oh don't get me wrong. I haven't placed any undue onus on this modern day "Zapruder Film". It signifies to me that he has progressed to full-pads, and being that he's throwing everyday, I assume this means he hasn't re-aggravated the injury or experienced any serious pain/setbacks.

Frankly I find the imagery to be quite humorous.

It was the urban dictionary word of the day.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=just%20sayin'

Anywho.....I find his posts (Andrew Luck 12) to be reasonable from the standpoint of a heavily biased fan. At least he's not a jerk or overtly disrespectful of Manning to further his cause, like so many others.

A phrase tacked on to the end of any bigoted, biased, hurtful, wrong or simply stupid remark. The speaker adds on the phrase with the intent absolving themselves of any guilt or argument over the statement.

haha. So one uses the term "just sayin" to absolve oneself of responsibility for what one just said.

Question is, why would one need to absolve oneself from what one just said? If one thinks one would need absolution, one had better just not say it in the first place.

But the question is how many babies do they have to abort to get enough stem cells to rebuild manning's nervous system.

None, stem cells are acquired from bone marrow, adipose tissue (liposuction waste) and blood. Babies are safe.

A phrase tacked on to the end of any bigoted, biased, hurtful, wrong or simply stupid remark. The speaker adds on the phrase with the intent absolving themselves of any guilt or argument over the statement.

haha. So one uses the term "just sayin" to absolve oneself of responsibility for what one just said.

Question is, why would one need to absolve oneself from what one just said? If one thinks one would need absolution, one had better just not say it in the first place.

Think of it as a disclaimer. "Your wife is smokin hot, just sayin".