Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Take me in the mind of a Jarvis Landry.

ReMeDy

If the Browns play it right, they could actually have a solid offense next year.  Take Barkley #1, then Nelson #4.  Then you pay big money for Kirk Cousins.  You could have an offense led by Cousins, with Barkley at QB, then Landry and Josh Gordon at WR, and Njoku at TE.  That's a lot of talent on offense.  It would be up to Hue Jackson to make it all work.  And even if Hue Jackson doesn't make it work, you'd still have a lot of good talent for your next head coach.  Landry has reason to be optimistic

10 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

If the Browns play it right, they could actually have a solid offense next year.  Take Barkley #1, then Nelson #4.  Then you pay big money for Kirk Cousins.  You could have an offense led by Cousins, with Barkley at QB, then Landry and Josh Gordon at WR, and Njoku at TE.  That's a lot of talent on offense.  It would be up to Hue Jackson to make it all work.  And even if Hue Jackson doesn't make it work, you'd still have a lot of good talent for your next head coach.  Landry has reason to be optimistic

Nelson? Even though they have Bitonio and Zeitler as two of the top paid guards in the league?

39 minutes ago, Boiler_Colt said:

Nelson? Even though they have Bitonio and Zeitler as two of the top paid guards in the league?

I didn't look into the team much.  But even with that in mind, they'd have other options.

Also, looks like they just traded for Damarious Randall, too.  Browns are making moves here

1 hour ago, 21isSuperman said:

I didn't look into the team much.  But even with that in mind, they'd have other options.

Also, looks like they just traded for Damarious Randall, too.  Browns are making moves here

Colts prob trade  back

4 hours ago, 21isSuperman said:

Isn't barkley a rb?

Lol OP I love the thread title. I think most people here probably didn't get the reference, so let's go inside the mind of a Greg Jennings...

***the language in this video is VERY nsfw! don't watch if you don't want to hear vulgar language

From a football standpoint I would actually be optimistic if I was Landry.

John Dorsey has proven to be a good GM. He also brought in Eliot Wolf and Alonzo Highsmith both are highly regarded. They have a ton of resources to improve the team.

I don't think the Browns are going to continue being the laughing stock of the league much longer.

Off the field i'm not happy about going from Miami to Cleveland and playing on the franchise tag.

1 hour ago, gregr507 said:

Lol OP I love the thread title. I think most people here probably didn't get the reference, so let's go inside the mind of a Greg Jennings...

***the language in this video is VERY nsfw! don't watch if you don't want to hear vulgar language

Jarvis Landry must learn to run with two broken legs if he hopes to win with the Browns.

14 hours ago, 21isSuperman said:

I've actually never heard of then taking nelson at 4. The browns line wasn't the best, but they were ranked top 10 through the season. Though I haven't tracked who they've lost.

16 hours ago, ReMeDy said:

You were just franchise tagged, then traded to the Browns. Tell me how you're feeling.

He SHOULD BE FEELING PRETTY GOOD!!!

He'll be getting enough money to take care of himself and family for the rest of his life.

And as a added perk joing a team who should be on the rise.

Life is Good in the Landry home.

On 3/9/2018 at 9:44 PM, gregr507 said:

This was the first thing that I thought of, too.  LOL.  "I put da team on my back doe! I gotta do this ish for Madden..."  

LOL