Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Super Bowl LII (52) Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this one's over.

The only people who will pretend to be surprised by this Super Bowl are Patriots fans, who will tell us how nervous they were, they weren't feeling good at all, how they can't believe the Patriots pulled us out, and how it's the biggest miracle since the 1980 Olympics.

Time for the Eagles to punt after 3 plays and then for Brady to blow down the field for another TD to put this game away.

1 minute ago, buffalo34 said:

So this one's over.

The only people who will pretend to be surprised by this Super Bowl are Patriots fans, who will tell us how nervous they were, they weren't feeling good at all, how they can't believe the Patriots pulled us out, and how it's the biggest miracle since the 1980 Olympics.

Time for the Eagles to punt after 3 plays and then for Brady to blow down the field for another TD to put this game away.

lol

ROFL. :lol: My sister does not watch football but we are watching it together. She goes, "There they go again. 'Brady, Brady, Brady.' They are obsessed with this guy. Can they stop talking about him. This is like a Brady Bowl..."

This is what we all complain about.

oh well in my heart i know the Pats are cheaters and nobody can tell me differently, their "dynasty" is forever tarnished. When my kids get older ill tell them about the Steelers, the Pack, 49ers, Cowboys, and when they say daddy what about NE, i will say Son, that is not a real dynasty LOL!

Just now, Nesjan3 said:

oh well in my heart i know the Pats are cheaters and nobody can tell me differently, their "dynasty" is forever tarnished. When my kids get older ill tell them about the Steelers, the Pack, 49ers, Cowboys, and when they say daddy what about NE, i will say Son, that is not a real dynasty LOL!

i don't know how old your son is.. but chances are.. they will still be here

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I don't think it's a bad analogy.    The concern that people have is that if Richardson is used too much in the run game, it increases his risk of getting hurt. So Steichen saying 'you don't stop Curry from shooting threes' might seem like he's misunderstanding the concern.   But the way I understand it, Steichen is saying 'you don't restrict a player from doing the thing that makes them special.' He's not addressing the injury concern, he's countering that concern by saying the Colts aren't going to allow it to dominate their approach. Because, just like Curry's three point proficiency makes him special, Richardson's ability to run makes him special.    And I think that's a great way to make his point. JMO.
    • Ibthink you have not been reading my posts and I’ve been writing many if them.  So I’ll say it again….   Im in favor of Richardson running.  Have been since the Colts drafted him.  I’m in favor of how Shane plans to use him.    My only negative comment here is that Shane used a poor analogy.  And the part you hi-lited then cut and pasted here seems like it agrees with me, not with whatever you were trying to say.    I don’t know why several posters here are not understanding me.  I want AR to run.  I’m pro-AR, I’m pro-Steichen.  I just thought his analogy was poor.  Honestly that’s really all.  
    • Ill be there. My wife and I are making this game apart of our family vacation. It'll be my 1st time to Lambeau.  We integrated the game in Duval into our family vacation last yr and although we lost, we still had a blast. I'm trying to sneakily plan our annual family vacations near cities where the Colts are playing until I eventually get to every stadium. 
    • Probably just Camp body , I doubt he makes the roster.
    • I think ST is going to be his bread and butter.
  • Members

• Hawkeyecolt

Hawkeyecolt 1,054

• DynaMike

DynaMike 165

• OhioColt

OhioColt 473

• Yoshinator

Yoshinator 9,500

• Superman

Superman 21,211

Moderators