Jump to content
Click here to get your free tickets for Colts Training Camp today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Super Bowl LII (52) Game Thread

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

 

Yep.

 

Gramz, did you get to see/hear that Cure Insurance commercial? It was a shot at Brady. Lol.

No I missed it.  Google is my friend. Be right back.... lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Gramz said:

No I missed it.  Google is my friend. Be right back.... lol

 

It said "if you cheat on your car insurance, you get arrested.  If you cheat in football you get to sleep with a super model". Lol! (Shot at Brady)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NFLfan said:

 

It said "if you cheat on your car insurance, you get arrested.  If you cheat in football you get to sleep with a super model". Lol!

Yeah. You're right! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hate halftime shows so boring. Just want to see the football.

 

eagles must be the ones to make the second half adjustments or it will be game over for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

 

It said "if you cheat on your car insurance, you get arrested.  If you cheat in football you get to sleep with a super model". Lol! (Shot at Brady)

Man I missed everything good while I was putting my kids to bed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Valpo2004 said:

Man the eagles scored on a trick play and I missed it because I was putting my offspring to bed.

I'm trying to shove mine in the bed now! lol its tough

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Valpo2004 said:

Man the eagles scored on a trick play and I missed it because I was putting my offspring to bed.

It was bascially the same trick play the Pats tried and failed.   How Poetic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

lol lost me with prince..

 

Our special guest is dead. Kinda creepy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gramz said:

It was bascially the same trick play the Pats tried and failed.   How Poetic.

Would have loved to see it I guess I'll have to catch it in a replay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the eagles really have to play good, Pats always come out flying in the second and the refs will be making every call in their favor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Gramz said:

It was bascially the same trick play the Pats tried and failed.   How Poetic.

Yes it was, fed it right back to them, and Executed it perfectly! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

the eagles really have to play good, Pats always come out flying in the second and the refs will be making every call in their favor

Defense is going to have to play well but it's not looking good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think its funny how the Pats oline has not been called for a single holding penalty all playoffs, thats got to be some sort of record

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was a throwback but it wasn't the same plays X for X and O for O at all. Man Brady is off...but it's only a 10 point game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And there it is.


Game over.

 

Patriots win.

 

Told you they'd get a TD to start the second half.

 

Now for the Eagles to punt after 3 plays and then Brady will blow down the field for the easy TD to take control of this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, XxGoosexX said:

Damn that was quick lol

Gronk is almost impossible to stop when he gets hot.

 

You could put 3 guys on him and he would still find a way to get the ball.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They need to double-team Gronkowski.

I dont know why teams hesitate to take him out of the equation by simply putting 2 defenders on him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, oldunclemark said:

They need to double-team Gronkowski.

I dont know why teams hesitate to take him out of the equation by simply putting 2 defenders on him

only bill belicheck would do that.. erm i mean tom brady!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Valpo2004 said:

Gronk is almost impossible to stop when he gets hot.

 

You could put 3 guys on him and he would still find a way to get the ball.

But they aren't./ They are single covering him with a zone over the top.

he catches the ball before the gets to the level of the safeties.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...