Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Super Bowl LII (52) Game Thread

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

they NEED to review this, this off season

They really do....That TD broke a lot of the 'replay rules'

1 minute ago, adubb84 said:

Collinsowrth hates that call 

HOMER

He is worse than Aikman calling a Cowboys game

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

all season...that's been an incomplete pass..   Hey, I just don't know anything.

I am shocked because the refs made a call that did not favor the Pats.

If you put everything into slow mo the ball always is moving when a player is tucking it away. I don’t know what more a player can do.

Pats just run the ball to give the  O-line a little break..

Its not obvious because Phily is leading but the Eagles secondary is getting shredded

Lol, yea the Eagles are not going to be in this game much longer with defense like that

Nick Foles is going to have to win this in a shootout with Tom Brady if the Eagles are going to win.

That's not a situation the eagles want.

There's that easy TD again.

Game over.

Patriots win.

Now for the Eagles to punt after 3 plays and then Brady will blow down the field for the go-ahead TD.

And we'll have to hear about how this was a great come from behind win for the Patriots.

They have no pass rush. How is it the two best pass rushes in the NFL can’t get to Brady. Not a single holding call all playoffs against NE.

Just now, dgambill said:

They have no pass rush. How is it the two best pass rushes in the NFL can’t get to Brady. Not a single holding call all playoffs against NE.

Goodell and Kraft hard at work

2 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

They haven't gotten close to brady!

Collinsworth has told us 5 times now that the Eagles D-line isn't getting tired...

......He drinking some of that Hennessey that Mrs. Brady is sipping

2 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

Goodell and Kraft hard at work

I’m not saying it’s some sort of conspiracy but I find it odd that I’m watching the refs swallow their whistles and those interior guys can’t break free.

Just now, dgambill said:

I’m not saying it’s some sort of conspiracy but I find it odd that I’m watching the refs swallow their whistles and those interior guys can’t break free.

It is a hard fact that the Pats dont have a single holding penalty called against them all playoffs, the false start this game was the first penalty against their offense period

Just now, Nesjan3 said:

It is a hard fact that the Pats dont have a single holding penalty called against them all playoffs, the false start this game was the first penalty against their offense period

Not one holding call in the post-season in the O-line.

The Eagles will be stopped on this 3rd down, held to a FG, and then Brady will blow down the field for the go ahead TD.