Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Super Bowl LII (52) Game Thread

6 minutes ago, Valpo2004 said:

Nick Foles is going to be trade bait after this game

I don't know,.,.you have to run this RPO (run pass option offense)

Not everybody wants to do that

1 minute ago, buffalo34 said:

Oh come on, he caught the ball, took a few steps with control, he's an open field runner at this point.

That's not the rule on a catch in the edn zone..we've seen that.

I hate to see the Super Bowl decided on this

Just now, NFLfan said:

What is the issue? He caught the ball and then ran. Why is that not a TD?

I don't get it either. Clearly a touchdown. 

Just now, oldunclemark said:

That's not a catch..I'm afraid

Yes it is!

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

i say he's a runner.. but he still caught the ball even after the pop up

2 rulings for the Eagles....wow

Again, it doesn't matter, Brady will get the last second TD to win it (or tie if the Eagles get this 2PC, which they won't).

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Magic is my guy. Whole reason I'm a Laker fan. Then carried on with Kobe. Obviously love my Pacers, but Lakers are my out of market team.   I won't even rout for Lakers while Lebron is there. Hopefully AD bounces on his * too.   Lebron will never be goat.   Soft flopping *. Goats dont flop, especially 6'8" 250lbers.   Wouldn't have #2 if not for Ray Allen hitting that 3 against SA, to save his *.   Wouldn't have #3 if he didn't whine and get Draymond suspended for that game 5. Then Kyrie hitting series winner in game 7.   Then what he would be 1-8 in the finals? Lol. 3-6 is bad enough.   Most codependent Superstar ever.   I wish Lebron had to play in the NBA before it got all soft. Would of loved to see him get rocked by Lambeer, Oakley, Anthony Mason, Mchale, Parrish, etc...  See him get through the East then.     In your list in post above this one.   I'm taking Kobe all day over Lebron.
    • This is actually some good news from the MLB.  The first round of covid tests are back and only 1.2% have treated positive. Not even all players some coaches and staff.  his 
    • Not to make this into another list thing, but oh well I will . As of today, my top 5 of all-time would be:   1. Michael Jordan   2. Magic Johnson   3. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar - 6 championships, 6 League MVP's. All-time leading scorer in NBA history. Skyhook, most unstoppable shot ever.   4. LeBron James would be here and that is beyond reasonable IMO. LeBron has been the best player of this generation that is obvious.   5. It would be between Larry Bird and Kobe Bryant. 2 different types of players but both were beyond great in their era's. Kobe wasn't even in this convo until he won 2 championships without Shaq. Kobe had a talented roster in 2009 and 2010 but Gasol was nowhere as great as Shaq was. LeBron's Heat teams were more talented than the 2009 or 2010 Lakers. Larry Bird was Larry Bird, Magic's main nemesis. Larry won 3 straight League MVP's from 1984-1986 and won 3 championships. He has won just as many as LeBron has.
    • Yup. Rivers should be upright more than last year. He was only sacked 34 times (16th in the NFL) last year with the 29th ranked OL. If he can be average in terms of sacks with one of the worst OLs, he'll be fine with easily a top 5 OL. JB was only sacked 27 times (tied for 23rd) with his high TTT, and struggles with reading Ds. I wouldn't be shocked if Rivers was sacked 20 or fewer times.   As far as time to throw goes. Brissett 2.93 (31st), 2.89 in 2017 Rivers 2.63 (#5 lowest), 2.62 in 2018 Luck 2.63 in 2018, 2.88 in 2016
    • No matter what he accomplishes from here on out he will never be the GOAT anyway, that is Micheal Jeffrey Jordan, Magic Johnson at his peak was better too. Just to compare Magic vs LeBron:   Championships = Magic 5, LeBron 3   Finals appearances = Magic 9, LeBron 9 that is actually even for the LeBron fans using the Warriors excuse for not winning more championships. Magic went 9 times.   Efficiency = Magic 52% FG's, LeBron 50% FG's. Magic 85% FT's, LeBron 74% FT's for their careers. Most LeBron fans use efficiency as to LeBron being the best ever. Magic was more efficient.   Finals MVP's = Magic 3, LeBron 3. Even   League MVP's = LeBron 4, Magic 3. LeBron has only 1 more but has played 6 more seasons than Magic did.   -Magic won Finals MVP as a rookie and a championship, LeBron couldn't win a championship until his 9th season and had to join Wade and Bosh to do so.   -LeBron will have much more career points and rebounds but it is because he has played a lot longer. Magic will still have more assists even if LeBron plays 20 years.      
  • Members